Klaatu ROTJ 65back cardfront

tundra9

Sith Lord
I've noticed my 65back Klaatus cardback feels rougher than my ERG 65back, and the colors seem different, a bit darker on the Klaatu.
The bubble has the waffle pattern, and it has barely started to yellow, but I've noticed there is faint glue residue about 5mms over the top of the bubble lip,
can barely see it though, and the pop is light blue, almost faded...

Worried this may be a fake, any of you have a similar cardback to put my mind at ease?
It's a 65a cardback.

Thanks

søren

Jedi Knight
There are a lot of difrent card stock . And they some time feel like there are not from the same place or factory . If you look at Tri-logo's there are very thin cards and the same card can be found as a "fat" cardback as well .

The moc you are talking about might have been sun bleached at some point in time .

As Klaatu is one of the most known moc's and there for the prices on them are very low . It would not be woth the work contar the low sales price it would fatch .

But show us a picture please :D

søren

Jedi Knight
Looks totaly ok mate . There are alot of the cards with the price stiker from K-mart .
It's real , no doubt here .

Søren

tundra9

Sith Lord
Thanks mate, appreciate the help. I'll get a pic up tomorrow so you can se the glue residue over the
top of the bubble lip, looks more like it was glued there and pushed lower on the card. I have seen
others with the same thing, just wondering if this was a known practice from the factories.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom