Kenner Show Room 1978

maniac79

Jedi Master
Todd, did you buy these or does anyone know who the owner is?
I learned today that I missed out on these, I bought a lot of 11 other slides from the same seller recently, but would have bid on these too if I had known. Great items, thanks for sharing!

maniac79

Jedi Master
Thanks!

If the current owner reads this: If you're looking to sell these slides in the future, I am interested, please get in touch. :)

Looking at the completed listings I found 4 slides from the same seller that I have missed out on: The 2 show room slides, the one Shawn got and this one:
8681513022_ac56c0c9ab_c.jpg

At least I want to try to get all together again. :)

skywalker

Jedi Master
Another shot of the same room,, the six million dollar man Kenner range on the Right and the Star Wars range on the Left..... One of those "if only I had a time machine moments".. :roll: :roll:

And those cube's were tv's rolling the commercials and advertising for the available toys..

TC-14

Sith Lord
First time I've seen this thread, thanks for the original posting, Todd- fascinating pictures 8)
Dennis, you've got a great personal collection of slides there, some truly iconic images. I hope you get to complete the set :)

TC-14

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
Something else I've just noticed... Todd, isn't that the very same Kenner store display bell that you have in your collection? Above photo, middle left hand side.

Back to the Six Million Dollar Man side... I never knew Kenner produced a toy of 'The Probe', that scared the living daylights out of me as a kid (that and the Sasquatch). Good to see a suitcase sized Betamax top loading clunker just below the TV, too!

Great shots from Kenner HQ, a fascinating record of what went on behind the scenes 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom