Kenner Action Display Stand Box- Retail Box

Paul Armory

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
What shape is the box in?

Hey brother! Wassup! It is in decent shape for sure. Not mint, not acrylic case kept but definitely a decent box. No veins, discoloration or rips and if there is edge wear it is minimal, at that.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
These things loose have been going for stupid prices as of late. I am going to give you a wide range on this..........$350 to $500. Now If we take a frenzy into account it could go way higher. I honestly do not think they are worth more than my low end in an average box, but then I again I am a cheap ****. :lol:

Paul Armory

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
These things loose have been going for stupid prices as of late. I am going to give you a wide range on this..........$350 to $500. Now If we take a frenzy into account it could go way higher. I honestly do not think they are worth more than my low end in an average box, but then I again I am a cheap ****. :lol:

Ya thanks Todd. That was a range goal of mine as well but figured I'd ask around. Your cheap ass is spot on at times for dam sure, added a couple things items with you by my side, for reasonable prices. Always thankful for that man, now let me go roll the dice and see.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I agree with Todd's range $350 - $500 and I would also make them the offers. You can always go up when you're offering, never down. $350 first offer and if that gets rebuked, I'd still call it a fair buy at $500. I personally wouldn't go north of that.

Paul Armory

Padawan
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
I agree with Todd's range $350 - $500 and I would also make them the offers. You can always go up when you're offering, never down. $350 first offer and if that gets rebuked, I'd still call it a fair buy at $500. I personally wouldn't go north of that.

Thanks for the reply :D Definitely appreciated.

-P

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom