Jayums feedback thread...

jayums

Jedi Master
Hopefully it will start to fill up with glowing feedback in the coming weeks and months (... that's the intention, anyway) ...

plantainman

Jedi Master
Jayums bought multiple figures from me. Paid prompty and brilliant communication throughout.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Very pleasant guy to deal with. Looking forward to seeing your restored childhood fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Sold to J on multiple occasions and always fast payment with friendly and responsive communication. Highly recommended. Thanks mate!

lejackal

Grand Master
Did a deal with James and ended up in a three way with robparsh but that's a story for another time........

Also bought some figures which were better than described and are in daddy's collection and not the boys because of it.

Would happily recommend for all your needs :lol:

Rich200

Padawan
Purchased a carded R2 and loose Luke Jedi from Jayums. All arrived quickly and well packaged. My first deal on SWFUK and Jayums was good enough to guide me through the process, highly recommend. Thanks James.

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Bought an ESB MOC C3PO off Jay, posted quickly and arrived exactly as described. Pleasure to deal with.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Good comms, nice items and well packed. A big thumbs up from the Dark Lord :D

Attachments

• DV.jpg
    DV.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 104

Dannymanic

Padawan
Just bought a great MOC from J this week & it arrived today! Great seller, good comms & quick delivery. Thanks mate!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just sold some loose figures to James then bought some from him a few days later. A top man to buy from and sell to. Chuffed to bits with my ERG and WBG, cheers mate :)

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Had a couple of dealings with jayums :) great fella nice to chat too and to do buisness with. Happy collecting :)

yoda

Sith Lord
First dealings with Jayums instant payment, I real gent to deal with. Hit a small blip on my side regarding postage it was entirely my fault.
He had great coms and all got sorted perfectly :)
I hope to deal again sometime with you in the future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom