Jabba5.0 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Sith Lord
Its up to you mods I suppose!I need a laugh and taking the piss out of this troll Mr Jones would probably be a good one!!

Josh

tintin-3726

Youngling
spoons said:
does babs/Jabba5.0 really live in chester Josh?
Hi All
I have posted on quite a few forums about phil jones (rebel-scum-auctions, user21539, berthasbaps, toyboxbargains, thewrexhampilgrim, menofgondor10, kakindafleet, moonmonkey2001, chocknvodka_74, we-know-who-you-are, salamanca.03 and jabba5.0)

I am sure he will have a few more by tomorrow or maybe tonight.

I reported him to police crime #130825sept for some figures i won in march under his kakindafleet id, I was refunded by chargeback as paypal would only refund £0.23p and then they closed it and left it to stagnate.

I was also threatened with the youtube kicking but nothing happened, I also told the policeman who dealt with my case what would happen if he did come up here.

Anyways i am not sure if you are allowed to post his address (if not please delete it)
phil jones
22 kettell ave
crewe
cheshire
cw13nj
phone 01270 549358

I was in walsall the other week and if i would have had chance i would have poped into crewe because i really would love to bump into phil.

Trev

Joe

Grand Master
tintin-3726 said:
Anyways i am not sure if you are allowed to post his address (if not please delete it)
phil jones
22 kettell ave
crewe
cheshire
cw13nj
phone 01270 549358

I was in walsall the other week and if i would have had chance i would have poped into crewe because i really would love to bump into phil.

Trev

I can see this turning out to be an interesting story :)

Without sounding like I am inciting violence, Phil I hope you get what is coming to you..

I remember your threats to Trev and you are one nasty piece of work, and now we know you like to dress up as women as well...(do you play with the toys you own ?)

jabba5000

Padawan
Seeing as though my last post was deleted by bollocks,

All in can say to you Mr dunston is please come! name a time and a date!
Ill be there, Will you be Bringing Cobra and Flint too to back you up?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Well, if you look like "Barbara" in the DT Sabre thread, then I'd give you one...

:wink:

Jason

Josh

Sith Lord
Hahahahah Phil you would run and hide I bet you chicken **** first sign of anyone turning up at your place!Now if it was me there mate I wouldnt even make the threats like you do over the internet!I would just find you and kick your head in, you wouldnt know who it was who was belting piss through you ,could be anyone of the poeple you have scammed !
We got your address mate and the cash to throw at someone to belt you to puss like you deserve!!!

benbob

Padawan
Ahh Jabba/he/she/it or whatver you wanna be called! You really are an agressive and unfortunate individual, you have been found out for what/who you really are and still you have the brass monkeys to post here as if nothing has happened! I pitty the poor woman whos picture you have used i'm sure she would be delighted to know you passed yourself of as her! I pitty your parents do they know what a sad human they have brought into this world?

I guess the answer is no, it is a shame you live so far away, but if your ever anywhere near the south coast (dorset or Hampshire) get a map if your geography isn't any good and drop me a line on here, i'll happily meet with up with you and discuss your sad existence till you've taken it in.

Joe

Grand Master
jabba5000 said:
whiteskinnydroid

Why do you come and give it me Mr Communist

I would rather be Tusken Raider than someone who pretends to be a girl whilst hiding behind a computer to steal money off of people by selling fake toys ! :wink:

jabba5000

Padawan
benbob said:
Ahh Jabba/he/she/it or whatver you wanna be called! You really are an agressive and unfortunate individual, you have been found out for what/who you really are and still you have the brass monkeys to post here as if nothing has happened! I pitty the poor woman whos picture you have used i'm sure she would be delighted to know you passed yourself of as her! I pitty your parents do they know what a sad human they have brought into this world?

I guess the answer is no, it is a shame you live so far away, but if your ever anywhere near the south coast (dorset or Hampshire) get a map if your geography isn't any good and drop me a line on here, i'll happily meet with up with you and discuss your sad existence till you've taken it in.

Sure no worries :wink:

Ryaller

Padawan
jabba5000 said:
Seeing as though my last post was deleted by bollocks,

All in can say to you Mr dunston is please come! name a time and a date!
Ill be there, Will you be Bringing Cobra and Flint too to back you up?

...not very ladylike...

jabba5000

Padawan
whiteskinnydroid said:
jabba5000 said:
whiteskinnydroid

Why do you come and give it me Mr Communist

I would rather be a communist than someone who pretends to be a girl whilst hiding behind a computer to steal money off of people by selling fake toys ! :wink:

A little contradiction there! Look how many people there are who have got something to say here but no knocks at my door!

Id rather be a girl than shoot them in the street for no reason!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom