bountyhunters.jpg

droids.jpg

emp.jpg

endor.jpg

first.jpg

hothbaddies.jpg

lando.jpg

lukeyoda.jpg

here,s me hoth rebels wasnt going to post this as leia is gonna be here next week

hothgoodies.jpg

here is my soon to be loose carded at the moment figures

cards4.jpg

cards3.jpg

cards2.jpg

cards1.jpg

and my shameful recard r5d4

recard.jpg

sorry about the shitty pictures but i only have my phone as i am to lazy to be arsed with a digi camera

big thanks to bollox for help in posting pictures

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
my plan is to get every one on a battered card ,then take them off by cuttin the bottom of the bubble but keep the card incase i do ever have to sell,kind of proof (**** afa ,i dont need a yank telling me how good my figures are)
i would love some ships (snowspeeder)but as you can see in the back drop of some of the pictures i have the figures baggged up as i dont even have any where to display these .

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I have no idea how much battered cards go for but I would recommend comparing the prices to (already) loose figures from a reliable seller like Leahs Toys, especially for some of the minor characters as you may save a bit of money. :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I have no idea how much battered cards go for but I would recommend comparing the prices to (already) loose figures from a reliable seller like Leahs Toys, especially for some of the minor characters as you may save a bit of money. :wink:

i have bought of her before ,i thnk the luke x wing came from her,i do still buy loose ,it just ****s me of when they come and arnt as good as the sellers makes out

also some figures are just impossible to get mint loose

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mash the yodas snakes brown but will double check none came of cards but the luke is in fantastic condition ,them 2 are my favourite items

i paidÃ'£8 each i think the yoda was from holland,got a slight mark on his coat,as for the luke i challenge any one to find one in that condition with weapon for Ã'£8

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Nice one jabba, i thought you were going to win? no chance you wait till you see my pathetic collection :oops: that when i have read the posting pictures thread for the tenth time(still cant work it out)
warren

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i am happy with my stuff,its about quality not quantity.plus if i didnt have a family it would proberly be 5 times better,
get yours posted

wozza35

Jedi Knight
i will try and do it today :? and im in the same boat if the kids stopped eating i would have a fantastic collection :lol:
i suppose i should really sell the ones that are not up to my grade and make some money back but i keep giving them to the kids

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
here is all the hoth rebels
though leia has come with a repro weapon and just noticed hans is aas well
but only paid about Ã'£3 for the leia with a han and rebel commander so will get my money back when i flog them 2
03-01-07_2108.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
good work jabba 8)

(and I can't even get my daughter on to her bike, stabilisers or no stabilisers :x )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom