It was a pleasure to deal with Itfciain because ............

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great service once again, got some loose beaters for my son. Outstanding value and arrived on time. Thanks again Iian.

David4640

Youngling
Item arrived today, photos didn't do the item justice, excellent condition i'm very happy. Arrived very quick and packaging was really secure (took me 5 mins to open it :D ), hope to deal with you again iain, thank you

Armand78

Padawan
Thanks Iain, great prices, everything arrived as described and very well packaged. Very happy. Can't wait until the next big sale!!

Cheers,

AJ

lejackal

Grand Master
This man will empty your bank account........and you'll bloody thank him for it! Always a great deal from Iain and Neal does a great job getting the stuff through the perils of Royal Mail in one piece.

Thanks both once again! :D

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Just received a couple of MOC's from Iain. Very nice pieces, smooth transaction. The man's a legend. Also a big thanks to Jackabina for packaging up and sending on. Arrived in perfect condition.

Markzane

Padawan
Just received 3 MOCs from Iain- very well packaged, exactly as pictured and described! Very, very pleased with them!

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Big thanks to Iain for the 4 gentle giant figures I recently got from him.Thinking of just sending my wages straight to him in the future as it will save all the messaging :D .
Top seller (As if nobody didn't already know !!),Dave.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
New larger stands (which are great quality and a perfect addition to the range) delivered super fast and well packaged as ever - thanks :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom