Is this a Ledy Biker Scout?

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
picked this up for £5, looks like one but wondered about the gun.

Any help appreciated, not an area i've much knowledge of.

itfciain

Grand Master
It is indeed a Ledy Scout - but the weapon is a standard Kenner one - nice score though

itfciain

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
cheers Iain

Gonna need a few more of those Ledy stands when you have some!

I'm struggling to get supply of those as the chap that made them for me originally has disappeared - however I do have something else in the pipeline :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
nice score rob 8) ebay?

a ledy blaster i believe is dark grey pistol the kenner one is light grey which is what you have

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
actually picked it up of a market stall in covent garden!

guy had a load of 80's toys in a bag and i was sorting through.....were a few stormies but they were in awful shape.

Also managed to pick up a Die Cast Star Destroyer (missing Tantive IV though) and a few loose mini-rigs (CAP-2/AST-5). Guy said he had some other bits that he'll bring next week for me to take a look at. He knows they are worth something but doesn't want the hassle of selling online. Hoping for a boxful of First 12's!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
actually picked it up of a market stall in covent garden!

guy had a load of 80's toys in a bag and i was sorting through.....were a few stormies but they were in awful shape.

Also managed to pick up a Die Cast Star Destroyer (missing Tantive IV though) and a few loose mini-rigs (CAP-2/AST-5). Guy said he had some other bits that he'll bring next week for me to take a look at. He knows they are worth something but doesn't want the hassle of selling online. Hoping for a boxful of First 12's!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What did you find? :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom