IMTech's Loose Vintage Figures

Bollux

Grand Master
They look really nice mate!

very professional

nice to see some guitars too, i am desperately trying to teach myself acoustic guitar, already had it a year and still finding it really tough!

spoons

Grand Master
it looks great 8) and the guitars too 8)

I love the three legged artoo and your AFA VC jawa, can't have come cheap :shock:

whats the difference between the Leias?

IMTech

Padawan
Thanks guys, I sent the VC Jawa away to be graded myself and was very relieved that he came back genuine, as well as an 85 - so I got him cheaper than some of the ones going on Ebay recently (although grading him wasnââ'¬â"¢t cheap!).

As far as learning the guitar I have found it is like trying to build a mint loose collection ââ'¬â€œ you need a lot of patience, practice and time!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Nice collection, the Leias both look like Taiwan COO's to me. 8)

I see you've got a bit of a Luke Farmboy focus as well !!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Did you win one of those Leia's recently?

The one at the front looks like one I was after!! :twisted: :lol:

IMTech

Padawan
Well spotted the Leia's are a Hong Kong at the back and a Taiwan at the front, although I have had both for a while - the HK one is from my collection as a kid (obviously I wasn't a fan of the Leia's as my original Luke and Han's are bashed to bits!).

As far as learning any songs anything that has three chords and the truth will do!

IMTech

Padawan
Thanks, the Tri-Boba is an 85

I have been trying to make sure all my figures would get an 85 if I sent them off, alot of the Empire and Jedi ones are from my original collection so I am replacing them slowly if they have some hand/face/boots paint wear.

Now they are in a cabinet I am not so sure I need to AFA them any more - the cost would be the same as a replica complete whole collection!

I may just save it for the rarer/favourite figures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom