I'm going to JAIL!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Excuse if I'm wrong here and accept my biggest apology.

But is this the same actionforcetoys Andy who put a ton of toytoni's for sale when the story broke.

The same guy I contacted on eBay and declare theres no proof, and even though there was none, refused unlike other dealers to put a disclaimer on the eBay TT's?

The same guy who would happly sell TT's to my mates and people in the community without a care.

The same guy that was contacted by the BBC this year- changed the name of his eBay account name and used a second account to sell Toytoni's without a disclaimer to hide is tracks. Soundbase megastore was it?

If so, ignore my PM about a 45a TIE Pilot- even though I have been after one for years- there is no chance i'll buy from anyone who fraudulently deceives my mate and the community at whole.

If not- best of luck with your sales.

Right, this is Grants original post from the first thread. In my opinion it seems to me he is just stating some facts about you selling toy Toni's without a disclaimer after he told you numerous times to do so. You clearly did a disservice to a collecting friend of his and he obviously doesn't want to see you do it to another forum member that he is friends with. Clearly in the eBay messages between the two of you from earlier in the year it shows that Grant never once used an aggressive manner towards you but was trying to make you aware of the situation and we can clearly see that you tell him to basically butt out, their graded so their authentic I believe I read (comical, because if their graded there is no way they can be hooky).
The thing is Grant is an extremely well respected member of this community, a community which is close and looks out for one another and what he states above instantly makes me never plan to purchase from you, your responses in that thread and from the thread that AussieJames linked to from 2009 shows your true personality, when being questioned calling the community 'a bunch of ****ing nerds'. You, in my opinion, formed in just a few days are a complete ****wit. And your so called business 'Action Force Toys' is clearly run by a dishonest and money grabbing moron. Feel free to start legal proceedings with me also, I've only had one wedding this year so be good to give my suit a run out in court.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Boba Skinner said:
You, in my opinion, formed in just a few days are a complete ****wit. And your so called business 'Action Force Toys' is clearly run by a dishonest and money grabbing moron. Feel free to start legal proceedings with me also, I've only had one wedding this year so be good to give my suit a run out in court.

now thats worthy of a court case. You could give evidence of ****wittery, and show examples of moronery. This is a case for Judge Lionel Nutmeg

nutmeg.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
snakeeyes said:
shame you cant pick the phone up and have an adult conversation isnt it, you and a few others on here act extremely childish, you are completely in the wrong and I will prove it. You either make a public apology or I will be taking you to court. You think you can slander my business and get away with it, its not happening. You seem to have lots to say for yourself on a forum but cant do it without your little audience can you. If you will not cooperate please send me contact details for yourself for my solicitor to get in touch

I have been advised to post all of these messages for absolute transparency.

Readin those emails it's clear you were perfectly polite and merely being informative. You weren't accusing him of any criminal activity nor were you rude, insulting, slanderous or threatening in any way.
The fact is he is leaving out vital information about items he is selling. He is doing this intentionally to hide certain things from customers that may affect the selling or value of his items. You calling him on that is not an illegal thing to do. Even if you were rude and accusing him of being a crook and/or telling him you thin he is a ****, there still isn't any court in the land that would concern themselves with such triviality. It's laughable. :lol:
But this is the typical kind of redirection we see time and time again when you call someone out on what they are doing. They know you're right but they get overly defensive and usually try to deflect the issue. The "if you keep hassling me i'm gonna call the police one" is always one of the most amusing. :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I have more Pete- I'm drip feeding this stuff.

I figure every time we get threatened with nonsense we add a little more evidence.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Can an admin not ban this ****. He is snide in his remarks to other members. He has no respect for this forum or it's members unless of course they are the highest offer in his PM private auctions. I understand debates get heated, but I made a simple observation and got name called. Kicked this twonk to the curb.

I have been actually civil on here this past year...and it is a good thing that other thread got locked as I could feel the hairs lifting off my neck.

Selestarius

Padawan
naughtyjedi said:
Surely his solicitor would have reminded him it's libel not slander... This is affecting me. I need him to accuse you of libel.

Plus I'm a rather big audience.. Is he talking about boba skinner?

It grinds at me too :/ - but then again my grammar is terrible and I make frequent errors in my writing, so does that make me hypocritical? :p

PGowdy

Grand Master
Selestarius said:
naughtyjedi said:
Surely his solicitor would have reminded him it's libel not slander... This is affecting me. I need him to accuse you of libel.

Plus I'm a rather big audience.. Is he talking about boba skinner?

It grinds at me too :/ - but then again my grammar is terrible and I make frequent errors in my writing, so does that make me hypocritical? :p

^There should be a full stop after "writing". "So" should start with a capital letter and be followed by a comma before "does".
:lol: :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
I have been actually civil on here this past year...and it is a good thing that other thread got locked as I could feel the hairs lifting off my neck.

You have Todd! I thought something was different :wink: Excellent restraint . It's been quite a year for collectors.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
snakeeyes said:
Why will you not ring me then mate you seem to have so much to say on the forum with your little click of friends. Quite shy on your own arnt you? Please provide me with your full name and email and we will start the legal process and you can get your QC in action then, cos you are gonna need one!

:roll:

I'm not giving you my details.

How about you give me your solicitors details and I will more than happily contact them tomorrow.

I do not suffer crooks.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Good grief! Next he'll start mentioning how he can afford a better brief than you because he's sooooo loaded. Money, Money, Money, that's what it's all about. Pretty sad really.

Andy, you're coming across so badly, you're the one who's damaging your business.

Seems you were banned from bloodforthebaron... I wonder why?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:

Haha Todd, when I read your very civil comment I thokught your account had been hacked! 8)

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I'd be so disappointed if I went to jail for slander, there's so much more interesting stuff to get banged up for.

Anyway Grant, when you get sent to jail you can have my 45a TFP for free when you come out :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks Chris.

Interestingly enough I have a record of a email exchange between Gareth and Emma (Andy's Business partner) and a well respected member of the community when Andy was away in July.

Its quite telling actually, they immediately put disclaimers on all the figures mentioned in the email exchange. At the first mention of any issue- Gareth takes down the TT Chewbacca for sale.

So how come the business partner acts in direct contradiction.

I got be honest- I thought Gareth and Emma were fantastic- great attitude and acted straight away.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
A man of principle, honest and true,
Who will stand against injustice, for me and for you.
SWFUKerrs...We have a Superhero within our midst,
Wrongdoers..immediately you must desist.
Try to hoodwink him, you do so in vain,
Now we must give this avenger a suitable name....
One that evokes wisdom, defiance and power,
That will strike fear into foes, make them tremble and cower.
Defender, hero, for a world free of fear, he will do all that he can,
I give you Grant...AKA. .. MIWOK MAN,

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
A man of principle, honest and true,
Who will stand against injustice, for me and for you.
SWFUKerrs...We have a Superhero within our midst,
Wrongdoers..immediately you must desist.
Try to hoodwink him, you do so in vain,
Now we must give this avenger a suitable name....
One that evokes wisdom, defiance and power,
That will strike fear into foes, make them tremble and cower.
Defender, hero, for a world free of fear, he will do all that he can,
I give you Grant...AKA. .. MIWOK MAN,

There's you defence in court right there. :D

momike

Jedi Master
I've been following all this from the start, the original poster of the FS thread did himself no favors in the past calling people nerds and the rest of it, and his whole money talks bullshit walks mentality comes across very arrogant.

As for his FS (If you can call it that) thread i would have to say imo as biased observer that his sales/Private auction thread was kind of trashed and can see why he has taken it the way he has in regards to his reputation as a seller being tarnished.

Its all a bit hand bags at dawn this guys, talk of solicitors and going to jail :|

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks Mike- in stiches :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another respected member of the community told me something interesting today.

Take this away from Star Wars and put it into another market place, say cars.

A guy has come to our town and offered some of the finest vintage cars. Great stuff.

Unfortunately some of the other cars aren't what they seem. They are know as 'ringers' or 'cut and shuts'.

2 cars welded together. I advise you of this- is it wrong?

Andy, you have been banned from other forums, have a terrible name in the actionforce and Star Wars community.

Either give me your solicitors contact details or get in your little cut and shut mobile and get of town.

Do not fear people like you and your petty antics. This forum is a stronghold of brotherhood that look out for cronyisms like yours.

Take your ****ing gear bag and go home.

fett1972

Padawan
momike said:
I've been following all this from the start, the original poster of the FS thread did himself no favors in the past calling people nerds and the rest of it, and his whole money talks bullshit walks mentality comes across very arrogant.

As for his FS (If you can call it that) thread i would have to say imo as biased observer that his sales/Private auction thread was kind of trashed and can see why he has taken it the way he has in regards to his reputation as a seller being tarnished.

Its all a bit hand bags at dawn this guys, talk of solicitors and going to jail :|

I agree with your statement. If people chose to buy from Snake eyes its they choice. It all has very quickly out of hand and in my opinion after the for sale thread was locked that should have been the end of the discussion and Snake eyes should have just got on with his sales rather than make threats which cant be followed through.

In regards to Snake eyes arrogance If they are so rich why the need to sell their collection. I am sure it would make more sense to get a loan rather than have to sell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom