iforster84 is a twat

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
JuniorChubb said:
Maulster79 said:
Reported him 3 times.

Phoned eBay and spoke to someone who has passed his details onto their fraud department.

You should be on an Action Man forum instead of a Star Wars geeks forum Grant...

Good stuff mate 8)

Ernesto Maulster :)

(And pack those fags in)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Maulster79 said:
From eBay:

Dear Grant,

We know your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking a moment to express your concern to us. Please continue to inform us whenever you have any cause for suspicion.

Let me reassure you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a safe and reputable place to shop. We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously and we'll thoroughly investigate this matter. It's important to bear in mind that not all of the actions that we can take are visible to you or may not be visible immediately. Our disciplinary action ranges from formal warnings or temporary account restrictions to indefinite suspension of a member's account.

Again, thank you for taking the time to forward this information to us. We rely on dedicated members such as yourself to help us keep eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Kind regards,

eBay Customer Service

Can I translate this!?

Dear Grant,

Thanks. We don't give a **** and will do nothing.

Kind regards,
Ebay

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
Maulster79 said:
From eBay:

Dear Grant,

We know your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking a moment to express your concern to us. Please continue to inform us whenever you have any cause for suspicion.

Let me reassure you that it's our top priority to ensure eBay remains a safe and reputable place to shop. We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously and we'll thoroughly investigate this matter. It's important to bear in mind that not all of the actions that we can take are visible to you or may not be visible immediately. Our disciplinary action ranges from formal warnings or temporary account restrictions to indefinite suspension of a member's account.

Again, thank you for taking the time to forward this information to us. We rely on dedicated members such as yourself to help us keep eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Kind regards,

eBay Customer Service

Can I translate this!?

Dear Grant,

Thanks. We don't give a **** and will do nothing.

Kind regards,
Ebay

Very very true. That's why i always call them and demand something gets done. Otherwise they don't care and will do nothing. :roll:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Another ebay scumbag :evil: the place is full of them :roll: glad you got your money back :)

if your still looking for something similar I have an ESB one in what appears to be similar condition, take a look at some pics here and let me know if your interested?

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/mumbo7/library/MTV%207?sort=3&page=1

chazb73

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up Steven :) The one I won was under a fiver posted! :lol: so was quite happy to take it at that price!!

I sent the guy an email regarding his tri Yak - he wanted £450 for it - I should have detected something wasn't right. Too cheap

You know I was going to post on here if any of you chaps were looking for on at that price I would give his details - I forgot - glad I did. Lying thieving so ans so :evil:

I fear ebay is becoming a scammers market :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom