Iain's Loose Variant Sale

itfciain

Grand Master
Latest sales items

I have been sorting through my figures the last few days and going through the variants – I have used the TIG COO Guide here - http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/COO-GUIDE-h21.htm

Am happy to post anywhere either tracked or non-tracked - let me know what you want and I'll give you a shipping quote

Would prefer PayPal gift payments but am happy for buyer to cover fees (4%)

All figures come complete with 100% genuine vintage weapons (unless otherwise stated)

Trilogo Boba's

I have two beautiful Trilogo Boba Fett's here – both have very stiff limbs and only spots of missing paintwork – these are crackers

SAM_6134_zps68c8230c.jpg

First up is the unpainted knee, unpainted dart version- he has nice stiff limbs and only minute paint spot losses on his mask, chest and belt – there is also a slight touch of discolouration around his crotch but this is hardly noticable– am after £70.00 for him

SAM_6135_zps784e2ed5.jpg

Second up is the painted knee, unpainted dart version- he has verystiff limbs and only minute paint spot losses on his mask and chest – he would grade very highly – am after £75.00 for him - sold

SAM_6136_zps87ed5943.jpg

Next I have the Emperor Royal Guards both are minty and come with stiff limbs and great cloaks – I am after £13.00 for the Taiwan (COO Guide 4) one (Left) and £13.00 for the Hong Kong (COO Guide 5) one (Right) both - sold

SAM_6139_zps9d6f4c74.jpg

B-Wing Pilots next – again both are minty with little to no paint loss and nice stiff limbs – I am after £11.00 each for them and you have COO Guide 1 (left) and COO Guide 2 (Right)

Nein Nunb – both are also minty with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs – I am after £6.00 each for them and you have Hong Kong (COO Guide 1) on the left and No COO (COO Guide5) on the right

SAM_6138_zps97d47ac5.jpg

Rebel Commanders – from the left you have
Hong Kong (COO Guide 2) – figure is in good shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £6.00
Hong Kong (COO Guide 3) – figure has good paintwork and stiffish limbs - £6.00
Kenner/Lili Ledy (COO Guide 4) – figure has minor paint loss and stiffish limbs - £8.00

SAM_6137_zpsa60dbb77.jpg

Zuckuss next – again both are minty with little to no paint loss and nice stiff limbs – I am after £8.00 each for them and you have No COO (COO Guide 2) on the left and Hong Kong (COO Guide 1) on the right

Rebel Soldier – on the left you have Hong Kong (COO Guide 3) in minty condition with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs - £8.00 and on the right you have China (COO Guide 7) in good condition with minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £6.00

SAM_6141_zpsaacd122b.jpg

Rebel Commandos – from the left you have
Hong Kong (COO Guide 1) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £7.00
No COO (COO Guide 2) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £7.00
China (COO Guide 4) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £7.00

SAM_6143_zpsc9282277.jpg

Bossk – from the left you have
Hong Kong (COO Guide 1) – Orange Head - figure is in good shape with minor paint loss and stiff limbs - £10.00 - pending
No COO (COO Guide 5) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £8.00
No COO (COO Guide 4) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £8.00
Hong Kong (COO Guide 3) – figure is in reasonable shape and does have some spots and minor paint loss – limbs are stiffish - £5.00
Hong Kong (COO Guide 3) – figure is in great shape with very minimal paint loss and stiff limbs - £8.00

This is the full set of 5 COO variants – fi you take all 5 then I can do them for £35.00

SAM_6142_zps73d55448.jpg

Weequay next – again both are minty with little to no paint loss and nice stiff limbs – I am after £6.00 each for them and you have H.K. (COO Guide 1) on the left and No COO (COO Guide 2) on the right

SAM_6151_zps21686455.jpg

8D9 next – all are No COO but I have split them into the circle variants - http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/8d8.php from the left you have
No Circles - figure is in good shape with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs - £3.00
Circles on both legs – figure is in good shape with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs- there is a bit of yellowing on his back - £3.00
Circles on right leg – figure is in good shape with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs- there is a bit of yellowing on his back - £3.00

SAM_6144_zps1506c965.jpg

General Madine next – again both are in great shape with very minimal paint loss and nice stiff limbs – neither have weapons - I am after £2.50 each for them and you have Hong Kong (COO Guide 2) on the left and Taiwan (COO Guide 1) on the right

Admiral Ackbar – both are in great shape with very minimal paint loss and nice stiff limbs – neither have weapons - I am after £2.50 each for them and you have Hong Kong (COO Guide 2) on the left and Taiwan (COO Guide 3) on the right

SAM_6146_zpse1716417.jpg

Pruneface – here I have both the soft sculpt (left) and fine sculpt (right) as per this guide http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/prune.php – both are in minty condition with little to no paint loss and stiff limbs – they come with their cloaks but no weapons - am after £3.50 each

Nikto – this is the only variant – this one is in minty condition with very stiff limbs and little to no paint loss – am after £2.00 for him

SAM_6145_zpseaa5b446.jpg

In addition I also have these

Max Rebo Band – all figures are in great shape with stiff limbs and very minimal paint loss – Max has his organ which is also in great shape but the rest are missing instruments – after £15.00 for this one - sold

SAM_6150_zps4dad1c0e.jpg

Hoth Wampa – nice stiff limbs – minimal yellowing – am after £6.00 for this one - sold

SAM_6149_zps39d0ef16.jpg

Dewback – this is in great shape and comes with very minimal paint loss – especially to the belly. It comes complete with reigns and saddle – both of which are in good shape with no breakages – am after £35.00 - sold

SAM_6147_zps2b744fad.jpg

If you want any more pictures or info on these figures then just let me know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom