Iain's Latest MOC Sale

itfciain

Grand Master
Latest MOCs up for sale
ROTJ Luke Jedi - (77 Back Taiwan) – Beautiful card – no creasing and minimal edgewear this lies nice and flat – there is some slight sticker indentation in the top left corner but apart from that the card is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £70.00

SAM_4129_zps225848fe.jpg

ROTJ Luke Hoth - (77 Back Hong Kong) – Beautiful card – no creasing and minor edgewear this lies nice and flat – there is some very slight damage around the hanging tab but apart from that the card is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £65.00

SAM_4128_zps79a144d5.jpg

ROTJ AT-AT Commander – (65 Back Hong Kong) – Beautiful card – no creasing and little to no edgewear this lies nice and flat – this one would grade very well and is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £55.00

SAM_4135_zps9db1b95d.jpg

ROTJ Bespin Guard - (77 Back Hong Kong) – Beautiful card – no creasing and little to no edgewear this lies nice and flat – there is some slight sticker residue in the top right but apart from that the card is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £50.00

SAM_4131_zps974b29f7.jpg

ROTJ Darth Vader - (65 Back Mexico) – This one has seen better days – card is heavily creased and the bubble has a couple of minor lifts at the bottom – although nothing that full breaks the seal. The bubble itself isn't in bad shape – obviously being from Mexico this is the Lily Ledy version of Darth and he comes with the thicker sabre. It's a pretty cheap way of picking up a carded Ledy figure – am after £40.00

SAM_4132_zps27547749.jpg

ROTJ Teebo – (77 Back Hong Kong) – Beautiful card – no creasing and very minimal edgewear this lies nice and flat – this one would grade very well and is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed slightly and comes with no dints or dents – am after £38.00

SAM_4134_zpsfeba718d.jpg

ROTJ Klaatu Skiff Guard – (77 Back Hong Kong) – Beautiful card – no creasing and very minimal edgewear this lies nice and flat – this one would grade very well and is in fantastic shape - bubble is in great shape, has yellowed slightly and comes with no dints or dents – am after £38.00

SAM_4133_zps9f47d348.jpg

ROTJ Klaatu – (Palitoy 65 Back) – Nice card – no creasing and minimal edgewear this lies nice and flat – there is some scuffing on the back of the card and it displays well - bubble is in good shape, has yellowed slightly and comes with couple of very minor dings on the top – am after £22.00

SAM_4130_zps2ae589e9.jpg

POTF B-Wing Pilot – AFA80 (C80 B85 F80) – Beautiful card – no creasing and minor edgewear this lies nice and flat – bubble is in great shape, has yellowed and comes with no dints or dents – am after £65.00

SAM_4136_zps11c551d3.jpg
SAM_4137_zps70295c21.jpg

I can take some more pictures if you would like – just drop me a PM

UK Postage will include a Star Case and will be £6.00 – I can combine postage for bulk deals – I will also send anywhere in the world so drop me a PM for a price

In addition, I have loads of loose figures listed on eBay right now – am happy to knock 10% off any figure – and do a deal for bulk purchases for anything done through here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom