Iain's Latest Loose Figure Sales Thread

itfciain

Grand Master
Latest sales items

All figures come complete with 100% genuine vintage weapons (unless otherwise stated)

Am happy to post anywhere either tracked or non-tracked - let me know what you want and I'll give you a shipping quote

Would prefer PayPal gift payments but am happy for buyer to cover fees (4%)

Lando General
I have two minty Lando General figures – both with good limbs and great paintwork – am after £40.00 each for these - both sold

SAM_6486_zps7549a16e.jpg

Romba
I also have two minty Romba figures – both with good limbs and great paintwork – am after £25.00 each for these

SAM_6487_zps9f1bc2a7.jpg

Next up are a couple more Last 17 Ewoks – Lumat is in great shape with nice stiff limbs and great paintwork – am after £25.00 - sold for him and Paploo - pending is also in great shape – am after £18.00 for him

SAM_6488_zps53d9d41a.jpg

Anakin
I also have two minty Anakin figures – both with good limbs and great paintwork – am after £9.00 each for these

SAM_6489_zps6c8049fe.jpg

Next up I have a minty Boba Fett (Taiwan) – this paint work is fantastic and he comes with stiff limbs – am after £20.00 - sold for him – also have a small head Han(Hong Kong) – he is in good shape – stiff limbs and a couple o minimal paint loss spots – mainly to his hair – I am after £15.00 - soldfor him

SAM_6490_zps03bc2865.jpg

This is a very hard variant to find – the No COO Tie Fighter Pilot – this came from a batch of unplayed with figures and looks fantastic with stiff limbs and great paintwork – am after £15.00 - soldfor this one

SAM_6499_zps5215504b.jpg

ERG– Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork (staff does have a couple of very minimal stress marks) - £10.00
Emperor– No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00
Stormtrooper– No COO - nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork – some very slight yellowing - £8.00 - sold
AT-ST Driver– No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £10.00 - sold

SAM_6500_zps71c85c01.jpg

C3P0 (fixed limbs) – Hong Kong - Limbs are loose but can still be posed – paintwork is nice & shiny - £5.00 - sold
R2D2 (solid dome) – Hong Kong – Nice shiny dome- sticker in decent shape with a slight crease at the back - £8.00 - sold
R5D4– Hong Kong – Good paintwork and sticker – slight bit of yellowing on the sticker at the back - £6.00 - sold
Power Droid– Good paintwork and sticker – great shape - £8.00 - sold

SAM_6496_zps24e3d3c9.jpg

Dengar
Got three different Dengar variants here – we have both the Hong Kong - £6.00 - sold and No COO - £6.00 - sold who are both in minty condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork. We also have the darker coloured, pale face No COO, Scared variant – he is in good shape with stiff limbs – he does have a bit of yellowing on his back but overall looks great - £7.00 - sold

SAM_6491_zps1cc4e147.jpg

Nikto– No COO - minty condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £8.00 - sold
Weequay – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £4.00
Gamorrean Guard – H.K. - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00
Gamorrean Guard – Macua - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00

SAM_6501_zpsbb5e37d5.jpg

Bib Fortuna – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00
Squid Head – H.K. - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £7.00
Squid Head – No COO (hard variant to find) - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £12.00
8D8 – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - (no circles variant) - £5.00 - sold

SAM_6495_zps3f4fe24c.jpg

Chief Chirpa - H.K- minty with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £6.00 - sold
Logray – Macua - minty with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £5.00 - sold
Logray – H.K. - minty with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £5.00 - sold
Teebo – No COO- minty with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £6.00 - sold

SAM_6492_zps33c543a9.jpg

Admiral Ackbar – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00
Admiral Ackbar – Taiwan - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00
Nien Numb – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00
Nien Numb – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00

SAM_6493_zpsba4f2336.jpg

Lando Calrissian – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £8.00
Lobot – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £6.00 - sold
Lobot – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork (small red mark on sole) - £4.00
Han Solo (Bespin) – No COO - minty condition with very stiff limbs and great paintwork - £10.00 - sold

SAM_6494_zpsca1e6a6f.jpg

Zuckuss – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00
Zuckuss – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00
Bossk – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00 - sold
Bossk – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00 - sold

SAM_6497_zps9658942c.jpg

Prune Face – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and good paintwork - £9.00 - sold
Rebel Commando – Hong Kong - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00
Rebel Commando – No COO - very nice condition with stiff limbs and great paintwork - £7.00
Princess Leia (Poncho) – No COO - minty condition with very stiff limbs and great paintwork - £15.00 - sold

SAM_6498_zps08fa6a97.jpg

I have this lot of Squidheads - 14 in total - all are in great shape and there are a few different (albeit slight) shades of cloak - each one come with their cloak, belt and skirt (no weapons) - am after £4.00 each for them or £50.00 for the lot

SAM_6401_zps80452bc9.jpg

SAM_6402_zps3b1ab279.jpg

SAM_6403_zpsee5e12c1.jpg

If you want any more pictures or info on these figures then just let me know

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Didnt somebody on here have a squidhead focus?? Was it Scott??

As usual Iain, another successful for sale thread, stuff is flying out the door.

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheers Chris - got a lot of PMs last night !

Yeah it is Scott and Lionel (Slim) with the Squidhead Foci

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Great items Iain, wonderful squidy Moc you've just sold to some lucky buyer, would have snapped him up just funds are dried up at the mo :(

itfciain

Grand Master
TwistedMetal said:
Great items Iain, wonderful squidy Moc you've just sold to some lucky buyer, would have snapped him up just funds are dried up at the mo :(

Cheers Scott - that Squid MOC was a thing of beauty - It is heading off to a new member in Norway as we speak :D

Darthin

Padawan
itfciain said:
TwistedMetal said:

Cheers Scott - that Squid MOC was a thing of beauty - It is heading off to a new member in Norway as we speak :D

Yup, counting myself as lucky there ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom