I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL USERS CHANGE PASSWORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
damn it, thats what i went for as well.

Seriously though, is this possible? Admin can you confirm? I have changed it anyway but i will probably forget what i went for.

Steve

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Just changed mine and told it to the Mrs as i know for a fact i will forget it :mrgreen:

browny

Jedi Master
Changed my password,I was trying to get on here last night but my account was already active,managed to have a bit of a chat with a few guys though when I did finally get in.

This guy has pissed me off,I mean what on earth have I ever done to him? :roll: :evil:

rahskil

Padawan
Would actual physical harm be out of the question. Surely someone knows the guy personally no?

rahskil

Padawan
wooooo I got me a wee light saber. I feel like achieved enough for today! Time to shut the machine down and call it the weekend.

'ave a good one all!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
rahskil said:
wooooo I got me a wee light saber. I feel like achieved enough for today! Time to shut the machine down and call it the weekend.

'ave a good one all!

Congrats on the sabre. Only Jabba has met Han personally and he's never about.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
weasel said:
rahskil said:

'ave a good one all!

Congrats on the sabre. Only Jabba has met Han personally and he's never about.

There is a picture of him on the forum isn't there and that hilarious You Tube clip?

I agree everyone should ensure there passwords are a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters with numbers.

He has been in chat a few times now running his mouth the best policy is to kick him out and just ignore him to avoid giving him any attention which he obviously craves.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
the worst he could do is write some stuff on here..... no ones gonna die, the more everyone goes on about it the more incentive you give him to do it again.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I agree with Jay, everyones changed their passwords now so lets move on, there's much more interesting things to talk about. This can drop down the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom