I may buy to open Christmas morning!

livewire

Padawan
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-ROTJ-TRILOGO-JAWA-AFA-85-85-80-90-MOC-UNPUNCHED-TRI-RARE-/251190406050?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7c1d6ba2

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi mate thats a contreversial seller so i wouldnt go anywhere near here personally.

I hope you mean to open it as an xmas pressie too not as a MOC :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, it was 'worth' £6,700 back in October. It's only 'worth' £5,900 now. It'll be 'worth' £4000 come January.

livewire

Padawan
itfciain said:
Imagine opening a £5K MOC and turning it into a £200? toy in an instant :eek: :eek: :eek:
yes that's what I meant like when Brewster in Brewsters millions posted a 1.25 million dollar stamp :lol:
If you could afford to, it would be cool to feel like a kid again and open some moc Christmas morning but it
would be a sin to open the tri jawa even if I was a billionaire.
My wife once opened a moc luke jedi in front of me just to pee me off and she also chewed through my rebo bands microphones after another argument :eek:
I have to hide my good stuff now encase she is feeling hungry again !

livewire

Padawan
We have a good laugh about it now, She has learnt to live with me collecting "crappy bits of plastic" as she says :p

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Maulster79 said:
If my wife did that she'd wake up to the pets head in her bed.

Sod that!

Continuing your Godfather themed reply, "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes" more like!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
ponies-and-rainbows.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom