How to date an AT-AT

owler

Youngling
Evening

As the title says, how do I find out the make and date of my AT-AT?

Having hit 40, my eyes seem to be failing me and I can't find any clues on my AT-AT about its make and date - anyone know where I need to look?

THANKS! :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Take it out for dinner, buy it flowers and chocolate, pay it lots of compliments and don't touch it's undercarriage until the third date...

WuhersStall

Padawan
Cazza said:
Take it out for dinner, buy it flowers and chocolate, pay it lots of compliments and don't touch it's undercarriage until the third date...

This was exactly what I was thinking when I read the title. :D

Arthur

owler

Youngling
And me as soon as I'd pressed enter!

Found the date now - with the aid of a torch, it's like being a bloody vet! 1981.

Cheers!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cazza said:

I blew it with one because I suggested it had replacement chin guns. it slapped me in the face.

WuhersStall

Padawan
chipsteak said:
Cazza said:

I blew it with one because I suggested it had replacement chin guns. it slapped me in the face.

Some people prefer fake chin guns.

Arthur

poncho

Grand Master
WuhersStall said:
chipsteak said:
Cazza said:

Some people prefer fake chin guns.

Arthur

:lol: comedy gold

Jez

Sith Lord
If you want to put your driver in the cock pit just lift the flap and insert. If you're lucky you can get 2 in.
Too much?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom