How do I check an AFA serial number

jedi_rebel

Padawan
Hi all,

Can some one help me please. I'm trying to authenticate a serial number for an AFA figure I have received. I have tried going through the toygrader.com website and get redirected to:

http://www.cgagrading.com/ToyGrader/Secured/archives.aspx

I then enter the serial number as requested to check the authenticity but it keeps coming back with:

No figures found with serial number ' ...... '.

I've even tried looking up some random AFA figures currently running on ebay in case I've got a fake but it shows the same result. Can some one point out where I am going wrong please?

Thanks

Joe

Grand Master
You are doing it correctly, something is wrong with the site/database

"No figures found with serial number '11492195'.

Any information obtained is the intellectual property of CGA and cannot be distributed without the express written consent of CGA. "

Give it a day or two and try again or send an email.
J

Josh

Sith Lord
It hasnt been updated for a while mate, unless it has just been done very recently that is I maybe wrong!

lee gray

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:

Any information obtained is the intellectual property of CGA and cannot be distributed without the express written consent of CGA. "

J
funny that as last week i checked a serial number on one of my figures that was on the database before to check what date it was graded and the same results come up so i contacted them

Grant

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
whiteskinnydroid said:

J
funny that as last week i checked a serial number on one of my figures that was on the database before to check what date it was graded and the same results come up so i contacted them

Sometimes when its a freshly graded item the AFA serial number takes a short period of time to be added to the AFA serial number verification list.
I have had the same problems sometimes in the past so i asked Tom Derby and thats the answer i got.

Cheers.

Grant.

lee gray

Sith Lord
my figures back up there now
the website also has anupdate saying lots of improvements will be added this month and the grading data will be updated too

hope they do have the more detailed grading info like was mentioned before

Grant

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
my figures back up there now
the website also has anupdate saying lots of improvements will be added this month and the grading data will be updated too

hope they do have the more detailed grading info like was mentioned before

I hope they do update the pop reports i like looking through them.

cheers.

Grant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom