Hooch's Ewok Hook Up

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Hi guys
I have posted the odd items in the Latest Acquisitions thread but thought it maybe time to share some of what I have
I have been doing the ewok thing on and off for a while now in between other runs but in the last year I have really given it a good go
I have plenty more but no one wants to see the modern stuff :eek:
Hope you enjoy

Scott

Plush run
009283.JPG

Cabinet 1
Logray_Chirpa.JPG

Teebo_Wicket.JPG

Cabinet 2
Paploo_Lumat.JPG

Romba_Warok.JPG

Ewok Wall
005424.JPG

006374.JPG

007313.JPG

008304.JPG

Ewok Wall 2.0 updated

001590.JPG

002561.JPG

004444.JPG

I have had this second loose village for ages. Finally got off my ass and set it up like the front of the box in the middle of the room

006376.JPG

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
I have been waiting to see this focus for AGES! Finally, we see the Hoochie (and Mrs Hoochie) collection!

Great stuff buddy! Its a great focus and collection - but isn't there a UDE and Ledy in the collection somewhere?

More importantly - WHERE is the lunchbox?! :)

Pat

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the comments guys
darth_daddius said:
I have been waiting to see this focus for AGES! Finally, we see the Hoochie (and Mrs Hoochie) collection!

Great stuff buddy! Its a great focus and collection - but isn't there a UDE and Ledy in the collection somewhere?
Ledy no, never got around to getting one yet and it was a UHU I have. Pretty close though :D
darth_daddius said:

Pat
Don't worry I still have that lunchbox. Front and centre on the top shelf. I only have a few bits up top so didn't get it the last shot
lunchbox2.JPG

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Hooch said:
Thanks for the comments guys
darth_daddius said:

Ledy no, never got around to getting one yet and it was a UHU I have. Pretty close though :D
darth_daddius said:

Pat
Don't worry I still have that lunchbox. Front and centre on the top shelf. I only have a few bits up top so didn't get it the last shot
lunchbox2.JPG

Top Shelf! NIce... :)

UDE/UHU - potato/potarto (sort of:))

Cheers mate.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Carl Waterworth said:
Do you have any of the ewok coins? In particular the prototype or unproduced coins?
No nothing unproduced or prototype. I do have some coins displayed alongside the loose. Still missing 2 but working on it. Hopefully fill the cases up more before the end of the year

Grant

Sith Lord
Nice run there, you've put a lot of effort in building it. Oli is selling a few Ewok pre production pieces that would fit into this run super well. 8)

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Like this collection a lot. Also it's funny how you have the easels and stands for the coins and figures you don't yet have.

Sort of thing I would do.
I was actually going to have empty acrylic cases for the missing Trilogo's as well, better get onto that :D

elcroz

Padawan
Love it. Brilliant focus, you must be proud.
About time the guerilla army got some love.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Cazza said:
Excellent display Scott 8)

Nice Tri Warok ;)
Yeah some guy hooked me up with that one. Maybe that's why it looks familiar 8)
darth_daddius said:
Still lovin' finally seeing this focus Scott. Really impressive mate. I keep coming back to check it all out.

Cheers buddy,
Pat
Thanks Pat. Be great seeing all yours is back out on display again
Whenever I do any updated pics I will be sure that lunch box is in the shot just for you :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom