Hi! I´m new to this forum

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mike-skywalker said:
jabbawokkie said:
worked at gelshinkirker (dont know if thats how you spell it ,well i know its not)it near schelka

I guess you mean Gelsenkirchen...itÃ'´s in the left middle of Germany. ThatÃ'´s about 450 kilometers south direction away from me.

it was about 3 hours from amsterdam :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mike-skywalker said:
Haha Amsterdam...but there is another reason to go to Amsterdam?
Do you know the Star Wars shop in Amsterdam?

no but edd posted about one oposite ann franks house i think he said .but this is not a reason to go to amsterdam :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I was in Amsterdam a few months ago and didn't get a chance to check it out. I was too busy doing 'other' things!

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Smashing collection, nice to see it displayed so well also. Do you have a list of which variants you have and which you are looking for?

mike-skywalker

Padawan
Adam_Burges said:
Smashing collection, nice to see it displayed so well also. Do you have a list of which variants you have and which you are looking for?

Thanks.
I havenÃ'´t got a list of all figures I have, but a WTB list. I need to update the list of figures IÃ'´m looking for. IÃ'´ll send it to you after updating.

vintagefan77

Padawan
Great pics of your collection Mike :)

Can we at the forum make some kind of 'all known' variants list by reporting our collections? I know I've a few that I couldn't find online, and I assume most of us have digital cameras too. 8)

gustie

Sith Lord
would be good if we could do this and settle for a plain white background to make everything uniform :)

i have a website maybe i could host summat?

i like cocoFstars alot coz it opens the pics in a new window

V nice!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Why don't you all put together a really simple website that lists each variation with a front and back pic and a pic of the coo along with the weapon / cape / accessory colour and notes (could include which cardback they were found on)?

Someone like myself - who knows very little about variants - could then check exactly what I had and which were the correct accessories etc. If it could be accessed only through this forum I'm such it would bring even more members in.

Perhaps a variant subcategory to the vintage section could deal with this and the associated discussion threads on new variant additions etc.

What d'ya think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom