Help identifying random 80's accessories - he-man/GI joe etc

Chico

Jedi Knight
As part of my New Year's clear out i thought i'd try and identify some of the random bits and pieces i've picked up along the way whilst collecting vintage SW. Any help figuring out which toy lines any of the items below go with would be greatly appreciated!

wtf1_v2_zps0666b689.jpg

wtf2_v2_zps1a968b96.jpg

wtf4_v2_zps83c221c2.jpg

wtf3_v2_zps9da1f7a7.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Figure on the left is Action Force Mountain & Arctic, figure on the right is Action Force Skeletron.

Pretty sure the gun second from the left on the second row is the POTF2 Bossk rifle.

All the backpacks are AF along with a lot of the guns + green cap.

If you're looking to get rid, i'd be interested in a couple of the guns, backpacks, cap and two AF figures :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Second pic

Orange mace/club.....MOTU man at arms
Red Jacket...looks like MOTU Prince Adams jacket
Small brown dagger.... Raphael TMNT

Chico

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the quick responses and input guys!

Cazzavar, they are all available as collecting SW leaves me broke enough as it is :D
PM with a list of what your after ...

Chico

Jedi Knight
Thanks Michael. Kicking myself for not recognising that and the TMNT dagger, had those figures as a kid!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Bottom row of machine guns, 4th and 5th along look very much like the 3 3/4 A-Team figure GPMG's and the M16 next to them looks like the one from that range too.

Can't say for sure I'm going on memory as my brother had a load of A-Team stuff when we were kids, the accessories would always be mixed in with the SW ones. :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Third picture, the canopy with the sticker on it is from an 80's kids space ship thing that split up into three smaller ships. ****ed if I can remember the name of it though.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Is the silver gun on the bottom row some sort of action force gun that had a black version that was packaged with some of the YPS hard torso hoth stormtroopers?

Bok

Padawan
First picture, second row, and third rifle in from the left - is that from Optimus Prime transformer?

Chico

Jedi Knight
Spot on Bok, just googl'd it.

Badmotivator, you were right with the MOTU shout too.

Thanks for all the input guys, i'll google some of the other suggestions tomorrow and start to mark off the items that have been identified. :)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
For the gi joe guns (or possible gi joe guns) you could use the W.H.O.B.I.T.
Look for it, its an easy tool for identify'ing gi joe helmets, backpacks, weapons and other small Parts.

ODB

Jedi Master
I could name about 90% of them for you but typing with a broken hand is proving very difficult. Maye at the weekend when I have more time and energy.

Chico

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the continued help guys. I've been back through the weapons and googl'd all the suggestions and its helped me to ID at least half of the weapons. :)

The canopies don't seem to match any of the manta force vehicles i could find... any other suggestions? Similarly the action figure doesn't appear in any of the M.A.S.K or GI Joe lines - he is stamped 1985 MB Hong Kong... anyone know who he is?

Stargeezer - Thanks for the link to the WHOBIT site... what a resource! I'll start checking out some of the machine guns against the database over the next few days.

ODB - Sorry to hear about your broken hand, hope it heals soon. When you feel up to it, if you could help by naming a couple of these bits and pieces that would be really appreciated. Hopefully now that half of them have been marked off it makes it a bit easier too. :)

Thanks again!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
The canopy with the sticker on it definitely comes from a space ship that split into three. The main one was "C" shaped and on both of the points of the C there was a smaller ship that you could detach.
I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. I had a quick look for it but no joy. Tried Google as well but it's a needle in a haystack, sorry.
Maybe my **** description will help someone else remember.

Chico

Jedi Knight
Thanks Weasel, i tried googling your description but got lost in the haystack too :)

Still appreciate the input though, it might jog someone elses memory as you say. The decal on it looks really familiar...

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
AF Triad Fighter?

http://www.action-figure-supplies.co.uk/space-force-triad-fighter-and-moondancer-2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom