Hello

terencejames1975

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. Had tons of Star Wars toys as a kid and then my dad gave them all away when I was about 15. I'm looking to get back into collecting, especially the original 12.
Any help and advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself. Had tons of Star Wars toys as a kid and then my dad gave them all away when I was about 15. I'm looking to get back into collecting, especially the original 12.

Cheers
Apologies for the late response. Welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around and enjoy it :)

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi all

Cheers
Welcome to the forum. What kind of help do you need ?

Hi
Welcome to the site. You'll find some amazing advice from people here. The level of some people's knowledge is staggering. I've just started coming back to the site, and can loose hours reading through the posts. My advice would be…don't be intimidated by people's knowledge like I first was when I joined, people are really nice and want to help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom