Heather Mills

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Marry a guy who is still heart broken after his wife dies, get knocked up, leech off him for four years (move into one of his many mansions, live a jet-set lifestyle), file for divorce and get £24.3 million.

****ing hard life being a gold-digger! :twisted: :evil:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
You would have thought he could have got someone younger and better looking than her in the first place !! :lol:

Ron

Sith Lord
I suppose her second name is sort for millionaire. She was wanting 40k a year for wine a year she does not drink. She was wanting 30k for horse riding. She does not even do that

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
It's not like she stayed home doing the washing and ironing or anything while Paul was out working so why the **** did she expect half of his money.

I think she said that she wanted more because she had to turn down numerous lucrative contracts. Bollocks! I'm sure people were queuing up to hire an ageing one legged model. Any offers she got would only be because she was married to one of the Beatles.

I believe the Judge in his statement said that she had been "inconsistent, inaccurate and less than candid". I think this is law speak for "money grabbing lying gold digging bitch."

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fitzy said:
I believe the Judge in his statement said that she had been "inconsistent, inaccurate and less than candid". I think this is law speak for "money grabbing lying gold digging bitch."

****ing spot on!

snagbar

Jedi Knight
you've got to admire the guy tho.
i heard he gave a razor to her for her birthday.
and a plane for the other leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
snagbar said:
you've got to admire the guy tho.
i heard he gave a razor to her for her birthday.
and a plane for the other leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a grabbing cow. She tried to claim £40K for wine, £35K for a maid, £30K for horse riding, £400K for a swimming pool and £3.50 for Cuprinol.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Was reading somewhere that they are making a documentary about her. Well, her sex life. Apparently, that is going to paint her as a bit of a slapper and a bunny boiler.....................as if we didn't know that already!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom