Happy Easter

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Happy Easter guys, are you ready for the easter ? what are you guys eating and drinking in the easter ?

Share some pictures of the easter lunch in the thread :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
Even though my family are all strict Christian, I won't be doing anything in particular.

Maybe just the occasional egg! :D

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Happy easter to you mate...We will be off to Perran Sands for a long weekend with the family...in the Caravan :D
If the weather holds up it might be a BBQ fingers crossed...might even get some rabbit burgers :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
God paske Lars :wink:

We will be eating Lamb leg roast, roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding and a traditional Simnel cake, and of course lots of chocolate eggs,

Pomse2001

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Even though my family are all strict Christian, I won't be doing anything in particular.

Maybe just the occasional egg! :D

So what is the story about the egg, gary ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Happy easter to you mate...We will be off to Perran Sands for a long weekend with the family...in the Caravan :D
If the weather holds up it might be a BBQ fingers crossed...might even get some rabbit burgers :D

Thanks, sounds like a great weekend :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:

We will be eating Lamb leg roast, roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding and a traditional Simnel cake, and of course lots of chocolate eggs,

Thanks michael, about God paske, it is God Påske, can't you type ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ on your keyboard ???? :lol: just joking

If you can't type Å then 2 A is an old danish Å so God Paaske means happy easter on danish. Cool that you try to write danish to me :lol:

Sounds like a great easter dinner michael, can't wait to see the pictures of you in the kitchen :mrgreen:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Michael Sith said:

Thanks michael, about God paske, it is God Påske, can't you type ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ on your keyboard ???? :lol: just joking

If you can't type Å then 2 A is an old danish Å so God Paaske means happy easter on danish. Cool that you try to write danish to me :lol:

Sounds like a great easter dinner michael, can't wait to see the pictures of you in the kitchen :mrgreen:

:lol: I'll keep to English from now on :oops:

Easter cake made, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate :lol:

url=https://flic.kr/p/FFSFGV]
26049146465_d9ebdba912_k.jpg
[/url]image by michael smith, on Flickr

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Pomse2001 said:
Michael Sith said:

:lol: I'll keep to English from now on :oops:

Easter cake made, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate :lol:

url=https://flic.kr/p/FFSFGV]
26049146465_d9ebdba912_k.jpg
[/url]image by michael smith, on Flickr

That is a easter cake michael :shock: so where is the food ? or do you only eat cake ? :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Happy Easter folks -
Working away from home today so it was a 04:30 start, be home about 20:00 and then I'll join in the family celebrations - we aren't religious so we celebrate Cadburys day instead! :D

x-pack

Grand Master
The wife is catholic and goes to church for this type of stuff. I just eat choccy.

Its like Green & Blacks heaven in our house :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom