Full sized R2D2 - SOLD please archive

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey folks, I treated myself to this R2 in July as a retirement present. He was made by a talented and very lovely bloke.
I absolutely love him, but now that I have lots of spare time I can't get the idea of building my own one as a long term project out of my head. I'll have to sell him to start the process.

He's made from fibreglass, heavy resin with wooden reinforcement, beautifully weathered with quality car paints and I've added a set of Darren Poulson's excellent Astropixel lights. Be lovely if I could sell him to someone in the community.

Happy to sell him for less than I paid ( there's a few things on the part run I really want to get soon 😊) so if anyone wants an instant droid in time for Christmas please ping me a message.
C32A11D3-2FA8-4A8E-AD24-AF14C1E98DCB.jpeg
F2C1130E-6429-4A58-A9D6-666AE65D5567.jpeg

If you have any questions or would like more pics and videos please just get in touch.
Thanks
Colin.

LauraC

Hey folks, I treated myself to this R2 in July as a retirement present. He was made by a talented and very lovely bloke.
I absolutely love him, but now that I have lots of spare time I can't get the idea of building my own one as a long term project out of my head. I'll have to sell him to start the process.

He's made from fibreglass, heavy resin with wooden reinforcement, beautifully weathered with quality car paints and I've added a set of Darren Poulson's excellent Astropixel lights. Be lovely if I could sell him to someone in the community.

Happy to sell him for less than I paid ( there's a few things on the part run I really want to get soon 😊) so if anyone wants an instant droid in time for Christmas please ping me a message.
View attachment 178224View attachment 178225
If you have any questions or would like more pics and videos please just get in touch.
Thanks
Colin.
Hi Colin, I'm searching for a home for my late brothers partially built R2D2, I have all 100 issues, unopened from issue 58, all magazines and folders and have no reason to think anything is missing. He had the head and arms in progress and I just need that someone to hopefully want it and perhaps give me a reasonable price. I'm just not sure where I should be going with this! Thanks for reading.my email is [email protected],in case you can help because I'll never find this page again!.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Colin, I'm searching for a home for my late brothers partially built R2D2, I have all 100 issues, unopened from issue 58, all magazines and folders and have no reason to think anything is missing. He had the head and arms in progress and I just need that someone to hopefully want it and perhaps give me a reasonable price. I'm just not sure where I should be going with this! Thanks for reading.my email is [email protected],in case you can help because I'll never find this page again!.
I'll email you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom