full size han solo carbonite

burnsy

Sith Lord
Ron, there was a guy in the UK who used to knock one out every couple of weeks for about £200 on ebay.

Just had a look and can't see any going at the mo. I looked about a month ago aswell when someone else mentioned it and there was none then either.

I remember someone discussing one on AVforum as they had one in their cinema room, maybe worth a look.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not sure mate, but on that link you posted I'd be warry of the seller with zero feedback. Especially on such an expensive item.

marky242

Padawan
Ron - I was up in Inverness a few weeks ago and there was one in the comic shop there (never seen the comic shop before so I take it its new!!). Don't know if it was for sale or for how much though!!!

Bollux

Grand Master
weasel said:
Not sure mate, but on that link you posted I'd be warry of the seller with zero feedback. Especially on such an expensive item.

plus two of those pics in the listing are from the 12" sideshow model!

Ron

Sith Lord
marky242 said:
Ron - I was up in Inverness a few weeks ago and there was one in the comic shop there (never seen the comic shop before so I take it its new!!). Don't know if it was for sale or for how much though!!!
Yeah mark I seen it I want 1 the same. I spoke to the guy in the shop last year. His wife got it for him as a present off ebay

Grant

Sith Lord
Ron said:
marky242 said:
Yeah mark I seen it I want 1 the same. I spoke to the guy in the shop last year. His wife got it for him as a present off ebay

Hi Ron,

Why dont you buy my new Attakus Han Solo Carbonite ice. Its only 4 weeks old and i have only displayed it for 1 week before i boxed it up and stored it in the attick.

Cheers Ron,

Grant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom