FS: UPDATED 22-09: MIB Vehicles, Mini Rigs and new MOCS

arduwin

Youngling
Hi,

This is my first sales thread and I have read the rules :D , so first I'll do a short introduction of myself. I'm Erik and live in the Netherlands and am (obviously) a big SW fan. I'm one of those from the generation that saw ROTJ in the theaters when I was 8 years old. Soon after that I had to see ESB and SW. My favourite is ESB.
Together with my two elder brothers we had lots of Star Wars toys back then and in the 90's I made a deal with them, long story short, I ended up owning all SW toys ( :D ). Now after 30 years I came across these boxes with SW when we were cleaning my parents house. I then saw the MF MIB, Snowspeeder (blue) MIB and obviously lots more. I was surprised at how well the condition still was after 30 years. But anyway, it's been almost 1,5 year ago now that I've gone completely berserk in buying SW stuff.
Now I've come to my senses and I will mainly focus on all that is ESB and in specific the complete moc ESB run. Most of the rest I will part with and hopefully help you fellow collectors. This means loose and in box (vehicles, mini rigs, creatures, playsets) and MOCS ROTJ and ESB that I have double.

So, now on to the selling rules. I will try to start small, since I'm new here and have no feedback yet. You guys have to get to know me as well.

- The items sold here are "as is" and will be dealt with on a first come,first served basis!
- All items are located in the Netherlands.
- Will ship internationally (obviously).
- Regarding postage, insurance and recorded delivery; we can work that out on individual base. But my preference would be insured and recorded delivery to begin with.
- I combine shipping
- Payment through Paypal as a gift
- Prices are EXCLUDING postage,
- All items are VINTAGE & ORIGINAL unless stated!
- All items will be well packaged!
- In case of a return policy; I find that a bit difficult at this stage, but let's us try to not get there in the first place. We will try to get everything clear upfront, before it is sold. If it happens somehow I have to refund, you will return the item and pay for the return shipping costs. If there are fellow collectors that have advice on this, please lmk.
- If something is not clear or wrong, please ask before buying it. If more pictures are needed, I'll be happy to provide them.

Ok, off to the items.

** UPDATE ITEMS 05-01-2015 **

ALL ITEMS SOLD EXCEPT AST5 AND GREEDO ROTJ (WHICH IS NFS ANYMORE)

MINI RIGS - AST5 Bi Logo ROTJ - £45
Everything is there and in perfect condition. The sticker sheet is unused! Inlay present as well as the instruction sheet. All lays flat. Box in very good condition with a small tear on it. See pictures for more detail.

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/arduwin/library/Star%20Wars%20marketplace/Mini%20Rigs%20in%20BOX/AST-5%20Bi%20Logo%20ROTJ

IMAG1423_zps612dd820.jpg

arduwin

Youngling
Bump with some price reductions. I made a mistake for some and changed them, sorry for that. Also open to offers.
Cheers Erik

arduwin

Youngling
Bump

Final price drops on MIB Vehicles and Mini rigs as well as new ROTJ MOCS added
Cheers
Erik

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom