FS: Palitoy Hammerhead, Trilogo Yak Face AFA, Last17 others

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
I had this up on ebay a few week back and the winning bidder flaked out on me. I dont seem to have much luck with ebay at the moment... Anyway I was 50/50 about keeping this but I need to get my priorities straight so its back up for sale.
http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb420/LSAFcollector/
Absolutely gorgeous piece - tiny bit of edgewear here and there and a small 1/2 inch crease top corner that doesnt break colour, bubble is clear and undented with no dings - asking £420 delivered in the UK, £430 delivered worldwide.

Please do bare in mind that this isnt a fire sale and considering the prices 20 backs are fetching at the moment this is more than fair. Totally gutted to see this go... :(

Also up on the chopping block...

AFA 75 C75 B80 F90 Yak Face Trilogo - This was robbed! it got the 75 because of a misprint on the name plate where the black had smudged a little, easily an 80 in my book! £320 no offers

C7.5/8 Han Carbonite MOC Trilogo slight blunting of bottom right corner saves this from being a strong C8/8.5 - conservative grade. £150

Trilogo Awing pilot MOC £55

Trilogo Romba £50

Meccano 20 back Ben Kenobi EDIT: Had a sale pending on this but during packing I noticed the tiniest 2mm crack in the corner of the bubble - really hard to spot and very common on these. So I am giving full disclosure on this and reducing the price from £140 to £95 (Additional photos on request)

Palitoy "Unbeatable Offers" mail in MTV7 rare £50

Palitoy overstock Survival kit unused sealed in mailaway box £20 (only 3 available)

Polish 3rd generation Vader £25

Polish 2nd generation gold Zuckuss £18

Polish unarticulated Stormtrooper £10

Kenner Ben Kenobi 12" doll boxed - nice doll and box - no saber or insert £45

Palitoy X wing fighter C7 box with C8 X wing generally white, stickers good order. No inserts UK only Palitoy logo. £40

Follow the linky!

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb420/LSAFcollector/

Chewie

Jedi Master
That hamerhead looks fantastic! 8)

You wouldn't have a 12 back Palitoy Vader for sale would you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom