Padawan
Slave I 1981 with Han Solo Carbonite..jpg

Speeder Bike1983 Boxed..jpg

Sy Snootles Band Boxed..jpg

Tautaun 1979..jpg

Tri-Pod Cannon 1982..jpg

mmamonster

Padawan
i have added these pictures on here after my thread of my collection was locked, i have spoken to andy and said it would be better to post a valuation thread first before i sell them.
these are all mine from new, i can take a picture of any item with the days date and my user name to prove to anyone i am genuine.
i have been emailing a number of people on this forum about selling whole collection, i have had a few offers which i am considering.
i will meet up face to face cash sale no problem or can collect from me at my house, but remember i work 6 days a week and train at night.
i have found a grey ship and also a book, i will try to upload photos of these aswel.
thanks again for your time and wait for any replies.
Mart

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
You have some lovely stuff there. Some interesting cardbacks as well.

Are you looking for a total valuation or are you interested in selling it in pieces?

mmamonster

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:

Are you looking for a total valuation or are you interested in selling it in pieces?

Hi,
I had a few offers via pm and email for the whole collection on my other thread. I know it would fetch more money if i sell seperate but i dont have the time.
I am looking at a valuation first.
Then go from there.
Atb
Mart

Cymonguk

Padawan
With a private auction I don't think I'll join in, whoever buys this lot I am definitely interested in a few loose pieces!

mmamonster

Padawan
Not a private auction, like i said i have had a few offers but not a comfirmed buy yet.
I am looking for valuations .
Thanks

mmamonster

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:

Hi,
Looking to sell the lot in one go, weather its to one person or a couple of people decide to buy betweem them.
Thanks
Mart

lejackal

Grand Master
At current prices you could get close to £1500 selling individually but that's a lot of trips to the post office.

If someone was bulk buying I would say £1000 or so would be fair as they are going to have to collect, sort/cherry pick and then sell on what they don't want or need.

Should you decide to split or if it ends up with someone here I'd be very interested in some of the loose vehicles.

Good luck whatever you decide.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
At current prices you could get close to £1500 selling individually but that's a lot of trips to the post office.

If someone was bulk buying I would say £1000 or so would be fair as they are going to have to collect, sort/cherry pick and then sell on what they don't want or need.

I think that's too high to be honest, you can't sell in bulk for only 33% less than individual prices. It's usually at most 50% or even less, so if the individual value is £1500 I don't think anybody should be offering more than £750, unless through pure chance they need every single item for their own collection.

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
lejackal said:

I think that's too high to be honest, you can't sell in bulk for only 33% less than individual prices. It's usually at most 50% or even less, so if the individual value is £1500 I don't think anybody should be offering more than £750, unless through pure chance they need every single item for their own collection.
Fair enough, I guess I was advising on what I would hope to get as a bulk price if I was selling but I suppose 50% is probably more realistic.

mmamonster

Padawan
Thanks for all the prices for it all,
I had a few offers but everything seems to have fizzled out, i not been online lately but still have it and want to sell.
Atb

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I would be interested in the PDT-8 of you are going to sell separately.

If not good luck with your sale.

mmamonster

Padawan
I havent been able to log on for a couple of weeks, lost password to the forum.
I think one of my threads has been locked ?
My star wars stuff is still for sale, if anyone needs info pm me.
To the mods: if this is not allowed let me know and i will abide by the rules
Atb

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom