found collection of star wars figures NEVER OPENED

starofhan

My name is Nanci and I am in Georgia, USA. My husband and I were out garage sale shopping and came across an older gentleman who wanted to get rid of his Star Wars collection. We acquired it and would like someone who loves Star Wars more than us to be able to enjoy them!

They have never been opened. The years range from 1984-1997. We have over 75 different items.

The collection is of Power of the Force action figures that have NEVER been opened. I have two seperate collections in mint condition. I am new to this and would love some guidance on selling them or how to. Open to suggestions!

Please contact us for more details and information~

Thanks! :D
starofhan

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi Nanci

I think that you will find that there is a lot more interest in the 'vintage' figures - so anything from 1984/85. The newer stuff is not really worth that much but the older figures, especially if they are unopened could be worth some good money.

If you post up some pics then we would be able to give you some solif prices.

Cheers
Iain

Vermillion

Youngling
I think the Leia Slave girl is one of the more collectible ones.
Try checking that on eBay - I've just seen one for £12.25 (still in an active auction)

Yours has the "Freeze Frame" projection slide with it so may be worth more.
Of all the figures in the pic, that is the one that stands out to my (admittedly limited) knowledge.

But the others are right, most of the interest and expertise here is for vintage stuff.

Good luck with the sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom