Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 2 - Group C

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 2 - Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

We are now in the 2nd round.

Palitoy Landspeeder, 2 times it has been in the semi finals. Can it do it again in this crazy group ? :unsure:

Scout Walker Vehicle, last years winner. It would be a major surprise if it gets knocked out today.

Tie Fighter, 4 times it has made it to the quater finals. I am still surprised it has not won yet. Will it make it to the next round :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car, it has never before been in the quater finals. Will it make a major surprise this year ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Palitoy Landspeeder.jpg Palitoy Landspeeder1.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle (2).jpg Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Tie Fighter (2).JPG Tie Fighter.jpg

Twin Pod Cloud Car 01.JPG Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My votes go to the Tie Fighter and the Twin-Pod Cloud Car. Damn this group is hard, I could have choosen them all.

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Landspeeder and Tie Fighter for me, the two most iconic in my mind, both from Star Wars, the film that blew my mind as a kid. ❤️

sith-smith

Grand Master
Tough group as I have memories of all of these, but gone for the Land speeder and Scout Walker

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I can't believe the Scout Walker is getting more love than the totally iconic Landspeeder!
I mean come on people 😂

Pomse2001

Grand Master
For the first time this year we have 30 members that have voted, thanks (y) there are still time to vote if you have not voted yet ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Fantastic work guys for the first time this year more than 30 members voted. 31 members voted, thanks for the big support (y)

What a fight we had in this group. But at the end the palitoy landspeeder was knocked out witht he cloud car.

Last years winner the mighty Scout Walker Vehicle are ready for the next round, but with one vote less to my big surprise than the more mighty Tie Fighter.

So the Tie Fighter won the group (y)

Top Bottom