Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group I

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group I

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle, 3 times it has been knocked out in the 1st round and 2 times it has been in the quater finals. It has been been very unpredictable the last 5 years. So how will it do in 2024 ? :unsure:

Millennium Falcon, the winner from 2020. I guess it would be a major surprise, if it gets knocked out in the 1st round :oops:

PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport, all 5 times it has been knocked out in the 1st round. I will be surprised if we see it in the next round. It does not get much love. :oops:

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler, 2 times it has been knocked out in the 1st round and 3 times it has been knocked out in the 2nd round. Can it go to the 2nd round or will the falcon and the tie beat it ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle (2).JPG Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Millennium Falcon (2).jpg Millennium Falcon.jpg

PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport (2).JPG PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport.jpg

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler 01.JPG Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle and Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler got my 2 votes this time.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The Falcon is iconic and screams Star Wars. It's a large lump of plastic with a great deal of playability.

The 2nd choice is a lot more difficult…love the TIE, but not this version; the PDT-8 wasn't in the movie so doesn't really exist and the Sand Crawler is a lovely toy, but I suspect would have appealed to adults more than kids and is a bit flimsy and temperamental in opperation.
So with all that in mind…nothing is going to get my second vote.😔

sith-smith

Grand Master
Falcon and Sandcrawler. Had the falcon as a kid. Didn't know about the sandcrawler until the mid 90's and became obsessed with getting one!

Dad of Luke

Padawan
The scream of the Tie Fighters when I first saw SW in '78 aged 6, coupled with being fascinated with everything Tattooine including Jawas and Tusken Raiders mean the Tie and the Sandcrawler get my votes.

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Falcon and Sandcrawler. Had the falcon as a kid. Didn't know about the sandcrawler until the mid 90's and became obsessed with getting one!
Good luck with that, for such a basic toy the prices being asked are criminal.
I knocked one back 5 years ago at £350 as I thought it was robbery! Man where's a Time Machine when you need one.😂

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I went for the TIE Fighter and the Falcon on this occasion. I love the fact that the Sandcrawler exists, and I do quite like it, but if we're being honest, it's not a very good toy, at least IMHO.

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Falcon is my all time favourite star wars vehicle so that's an easy one.

Went for the Sandcrawler as my other vote as although I love the Tie, the battle damaged one is my least fave.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
26 members voted, thanks for all the votes.

First it looked like a bloody fight between the Falcon, the tie and the sandcrawler. But after some more votes it changed a lot.

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle and Millennium Falcon are ready for the next round without any problems.

Top Bottom