Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group H

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024 - Round 1 - Group H

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2024.

A-Wing Fighter, only in 2019 it was knocked out in the first round. Since then it has made it to the 2nd round. In 2021 it was in the quater finals for the first and only time. Can it go to the 2nd round in 2024 ? :unsure:

Desert Sail Skiff Vehicle, do not get much love. Only in 2022 it made it to the 2nd round for the first and only time. I guess it would be a huge surprise if we see it in the next round in 2024 :oops:

Land speeder, do not get so much love as the palitoy variant. Only in 2021 it was in the 2nd round. Can it do it a 2nd time ? :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car, last year it was in the 2nd round for the 2nd time. How will it do in 2024 ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

01.jpg A-Wing Fighter.jpg

Desert Sail Skiff Vehicle.jpg

01 (1).jpg Land speeder.jpg

Twin Pod Cloud Car 01.JPG Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
A wing and Speeder for me this time.
The A wing looks the part, just like the fast attack craft that it's meant to be.
As for the Land Speeder, it too looks exactly like what you would expect it to look like and is feasible, the total opposite to the Cloud Car that when you start to think about it is such a daft concept.
As for the Desert SS, it wasn't in the movie so doesn't exist.🤔🙄

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
Twin pod Cloud car and Land Speeder for me, I've never watched Droids or any of the cartoons for that matter except for Bad Batch so the A wing means nothing to me, and as Mini 99 says, the Skiff didn't count. 😁

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This was a tough one, but in the end I've plumped for the A-Wing and Twin-Pod Cloud Car (I know it does absolutely nothing, but I've always had a soft spot for it, plus my Land Speeder love will be given to the Palitoy version rather than Kenner one with its non-canonical opening bonnet ;) ).

scooternick

Jedi Knight
A wing and Cloud car. I was obsessed with the Cloud car growing up. I think the minimal screen time it got in the OT made it elusive and fascinating to me. I also think the design and colour is iconic even if the playability is minimal

Top Bottom