Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group D

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
This one isn't an easy choice for me, all of them are special for different reasons.

Landspeeder - obviously very iconic and it took the longest time to find one as a kid. Never saw one in any of the usual shops.

Snowspeeder - wow, what a toy, my first SW with lights. Remember getting excited as it started to get darker on Christmas Day. I even made a YouTube video of my one a few years ago once I got it working again :)

Speederbike - Again just super iconic ROTJ, played with it non stop summer of '83

Y Wing - wanted it as a kid but at the time it was just too expensive. Local toy shop had one hanging from ceiling, was mesmerised by it. It was the first vehicle I bought when I started collecting again.

So I've went for Snowspeeder and Speeder bike (y)

View attachment 182958View attachment 182959

Thanks mate for the votes and for sharing this great stories, video on youtube and the pictures (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow what a battle this group was. The Speeder Bike Vehicle beat all the other vehicles even the mighty Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle that has been in the final many times.
It also knocked out the palitoy landspeeder and the y-wing that had both been in the semi final. Will this be the year for the Speeder Bike, can it go to the semi final for the first time after it beat 3 vehicles in the same group that had been in the semi final before :unsure:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle and Speeder Bike Vehicle are ready for the quater finnals (y)

Top Bottom