Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group D

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round.

Palitoy Landspeeder has been in the semi final the last 2 years. So if it is knocked out from this group then it would be a major surprise for me :oops:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle has been in the final 3 times and lost. If it is knocked out today then it would not be a mojor surprise but a earthquake :oops:

Speeder Bike Vehicle has been in the quater final for 4 years. Will this be the 5th time or will it be knocked out for the first time ever in the 2nd round :unsure:

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle was in quater final last year and in 2021 in the semi final. It looks like this group is a nightmare and the 2 that will be knocked out will be a surprise anyway :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

Palitoy Landspeeder.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Okay a very hard group. But my votes go to the Y-Wing and the Speeder Bike. I only had 3 vehicles when I was a kid. 2 Speeder Bikes and 1 Y-Wing and I loved to play with them :)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Interesting group here Lars, I voted for Land Speeder and Speeder Bike. They are the 2 I like the most in this group plus there is another reason and you know why 😂

sith-smith

Grand Master
I have fond memories of the landspeeder and Snowspeeder, so went for them.

Lots of speeders in this group! 😁

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
now this is a tough choice…but…definitely the Snow Speeder and I think the bike…who can forget the Endor chase.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Damn this is a tough one! Speeder Bike was the first Star Wars toy I got as a kid, and I also had a Y-Wing and Snowspeedeer that I have fond memories of. I'm going for Speeder Bike and Snowspeeder for their exceptional play value :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This one isn't an easy choice for me, all of them are special for different reasons.

Landspeeder - obviously very iconic and it took the longest time to find one as a kid. Never saw one in any of the usual shops.

Snowspeeder - wow, what a toy, my first SW with lights. Remember getting excited as it started to get darker on Christmas Day. I even made a YouTube video of my one a few years ago once I got it working again :)

Speederbike - Again just super iconic ROTJ, played with it non stop summer of '83

Y Wing - wanted it as a kid but at the time it was just too expensive. Local toy shop had one hanging from ceiling, was mesmerised by it. It was the first vehicle I bought when I started collecting again.

So I've went for Snowspeeder and Speeder bike (y)

IMG_7210.jpegIMG_7211.jpeg

morrid12

Padawan
Landspeeder. The only one I had as a kid. As mentioned above, loved the 'hover' too. The Pali packaging!

and
Speeder Bike as have it nowadays.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Damn this is a tough one! Speeder Bike was the first Star Wars toy I got as a kid, and I also had a Y-Wing and Snowspeedeer that I have fond memories of. I'm going for Speeder Bike and Snowspeeder for their exceptional play value :)
Thanks edd for the votes and the support ;)

Top Bottom