Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group C

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round.

A-Wing Fighter was in the quater final in 2021, can it do it again or is the group to hard for the A-Wing :unsure:

CAP-2 Captivator is a big suprise in the 2nd round. This is only the 2nd time it is in the 2nd round. Will it make a major surprise and go to the quater final for the first time :oops:

Darth Vader Tie Fighter has been in quater final 3 times, so I guess it will a very big surprise if it gets knocked out from this group :oops:

Scout Walker Vehicle has the same history as the vader tie fighter, 3 times in the quater final. So do the 2 other vehicles have a chance against them in this group :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

A-Wing Fighter.jpg

CAP-2 Captivator.jpg

Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Okay again it was not very easy for me to vote. I really like all 4 vehicles. But I vote for CAP-2 Captivator, I really like what it can with 2 arms in the front, the prison arms on the back. The glass door on the top of the vehicle and the 2 legs with suction cups, awesome little vehicle.

Darth Vader Tie Fighter, well what can I say I just love Tie fighters. All 4 kenner did is fantastic and all of them have light and sound (y)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Let's get the best ship in the Galaxy over the line…I'm talking the A Wing of course, just love the design.
And my second vote goes to the Chicken Walker.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Darth Vader Tie Fighter and the Scout Walker Vehicle are the winners and they are now ready for the quater finals :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom