• Imperial Sniper Vehicle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

There is 1 week to vote, to see if we get more votes.

CAP-2 Captivator has only been in the 2nd round once. Last year it was knocked out in the 1st round. Can it go to the 2nd round again :unsure:

Darth Vader Tie Fighter has been in quater final 3 times. So it would a huge surprise if it does not go to the 2nd round :oops:

Imperial Sniper Vehicle has never been in the 2nd round before. So this vehicle does not get much love. Will it get more love in 2023 :unsure:

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle has also only been in the 2nd round once. So we have 3 vehicles in this group that normally does not make it to the 2nd round that will fight for 1st and the 2nd place. Who will go to the next round :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

CAP-2 Captivator.jpg

Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

Imperial Sniper Vehicle.jpg

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Vader tie and cap-2 get my votes. It was not easy for me to choose between the isp-6 and the cap-2 I really like both vehicles a lot :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Also Vader's TIE Fighter and CAP-2 for me , although the latter only gets my vote by default because there are 3 mini-rigs in this round! I think this may be the first time I've ever voted for one of those things! :ROFLMAO:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I couldn't bring myself to vote for the other 3 so only voted for Vaders Tie…🙄😏

Jez

Sith Lord
I actually prefer the Cap 2 to all of the rest, even DV's Tie Fighter which will always come second to the original Tie Fighter and the Tie Interceptor. I voted for both though 👍

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Also Vader's TIE Fighter and CAP-2 for me , although the latter only gets my vote by default because there are 3 mini-rigs in this round! I think this may be the first time I've ever voted for one of those things! :ROFLMAO:
There is a first time time for everything. Maybe we will end up with a group of 4 mini rigs next year :unsure: Then you can vote for 2 😂 Thanks for the votes (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I actually prefer the Cap 2 to all of the rest, even DV's Tie Fighter which will always come second to the original Tie Fighter and the Tie Interceptor. I voted for both though 👍
Thanks for the votes mate, I am glad that you also like the mini rigs (y)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
My earliest Star Wars toy related memory is of Darth Vader's Tie Fighter. I had just watched the movie on tv in 82 and then went to the new Tesco superstore with my parents to choose a Christmas present. I remember the aisles of Star Wars toys (which seemed ginormous as a kid) and excitedly picked Vader's TF. So I voted for this and the ISP-6 which I used to pretend was the imperial shuttle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My earliest Star Wars toy related memory is of Darth Vader's Tie Fighter. I had just watched the movie on tv in 82 and then went to the new Tesco superstore with my parents to choose a Christmas present. I remember the aisles of Star Wars toys (which seemed ginormous as a kid) and excitedly picked Vader's TF. So I voted for this and the ISP-6 which I used to pretend was the imperial shuttle
Thanks for the votes and thanks for sharing your great childhood memories with us (y) I think many kids pretend the isp-6 was the imperial shuttle if they had one ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow what a battle this group had, thanks guys for the votes (y)

Darth Vader Tie Fighter was the winner.

But the CAP-2 Captivator only won with 1 vote more than the ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle so we were very close to get a draw and 3 vehicles that could have made it to the 2nd round :oops:

vader tie and cap-2 is ready for the next round :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom