• Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Tatooine Skiff Vehicle

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Ewok Combat Glider was in the 2nd round for the first time last year. Can it do it again :unsure:

Palitoy Landspeeder has been in the semi final the last 2 years, so it would be a surprise if it gets knocked out in this group :oops:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle has been in the final 3 times, so if this get knocked out in first round it would be a major surprise o_O

Tatooine Skiff Vehicle was in the quater final in 2020 but since then it has only been to the 2nd round and even knocked out in the first round. Can it go to the 2nd round or will this be the end :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 09:25 on 12th June.

Let the Vote Begin

Ewok Combat Glider.jpg

Palitoy Landspeeder.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Tatooine Skiff Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
My votes go to the ewok combat glider and the snowspeeder. It was not easy beacuse I also think the palitoy landspeeder and the tatooine skiff is really cool vehicles.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The two speeders get my votes this time. My love of Palitoy demands that I vote for the Land Speeder, whilst the Snowspeeder is simply a great toy. The Skiff looks nice, but is undersized and flimsy, whilst the glider is being treated pretty generously being included in a 'vehicle' poll! It's a vehicle in the same way a Frisbee is an aircraft :ROFLMAO:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Controversial maybe, but the skiff is such a flakey toy… so easy to break and more of a collectible model.
Landspeeder and snowspeeder though.. boom!!! Those two are classic beasts. Play value, robust and instantly recognisable.

sith-smith

Grand Master
For me, I loved the snowspeeder as a kid.

As much as I loved the Landspeeder, as a collector the skiff was a such a cleverly designed toy and was a grail piece of mine in my early days of collecting.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The two speeders get my votes this time. My love of Palitoy demands that I vote for the Land Speeder, whilst the Snowspeeder is simply a great toy. The Skiff looks nice, but is undersized and flimsy, whilst the glider is being treated pretty generously being included in a 'vehicle' poll! It's a vehicle in the same way a Frisbee is an aircraft :ROFLMAO:
Thanks mate for the vote (y) a Frisbee 😂 hey I love that Frisbee 🤣

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Controversial maybe, but the skiff is such a flakey toy… so easy to break and more of a collectible model.
Landspeeder and snowspeeder though.. boom!!! Those two are classic beasts. Play value, robust and instantly recognisable.
Thanks mate for your vote, I agree the skiff is easy to break for kids.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
For me, I loved the snowspeeder as a kid.

As much as I loved the Landspeeder, as a collector the skiff was a such a cleverly designed toy and was a grail piece of mine in my early days of collecting.
Thanks for the vote mate, cool that you had the snowspeeder as a kid, I wish I also had one when I was a kid. Now I have an army of them 🤣

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the votes. There was a good fight about the 1st place but never a fight for the 2nd place.

Palitoy Landspeeder and Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle is ready for the 2nd round (y)

Top Bottom