• Tie Fighter

Votes: 60 60.6%
  • Twin-Pod Cloud Car

Votes: 33 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Imperial Troop Transporter has not done well since 2019 where it was in the quater final. Last year it was knocked out in the first round. Will it do better this year :unsure:

Security Scout Vehicle has never made it to the 2nd round. So it can only make a surprise as always. Will this be the first time it will go to the 2nd round. I will be very surprised if it did :oops:

Tie Fighter after 3 years in the quater final it did not do well last year and was knocked out in the 2nd round. Will it go to the 2nd round as always or be knocked out in the first round for the first time :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car has also not done well since 2019. Since 2020 it has always been knocked out in the first round. Will it do better in 2023 like it did in 2019 :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 09:10 on 11th June.

Let the Vote Begin

Imperial Troop Transporter.jpg

Security Scout Vehicle.jpg

Tie Fighter.jpg

Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I put my votes on the tie and the transporter it was not easy because I also really like the cloud car. But I think kenner should get credit for makeing a vehicle with so many sound variants (y)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I gave some love to the TIE and Twin-Pod Do-Nothing (I know it's a crap toy, but I've always had a soft spot for it... despite its complete and utter lack of play value ;)).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I gave some love to the TIE and Twin-Pod Do-Nothing (I know it's a crap toy, but I've always had a soft spot for it... despite its complete and utter lack of play value ;)).

Crap toy 😂 I must admit I think it is a cool toy and there is 2 seats in it so there can be 2 cloud car pilots in each vehicle, how many fighters is there with 2 seats in them from kenner :unsure:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Has to be the troop transporter, as I loved mine. Can still remember all the audio quotes - c3po was my favourite .

sith-smith

Grand Master
I had the Imperial Troop Transporter as a kid. Loved it, plus looking back it was an amazing toy. I remember my day taking it apart to fix it and he was amazed at the internal design (He was an engineer for Matchbox) So that gets my vote.

I did have the Cloud Car and it was a cool toy, but the one I wanted most as a kid and never got was the Tie Fighter - as an adult collector when I got the chance to buy one, I put a whole collection together! So that gets my second vote

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had the Imperial Troop Transporter as a kid. Loved it, plus looking back it was an amazing toy. I remember my day taking it apart to fix it and he was amazed at the internal design (He was an engineer for Matchbox) So that gets my vote.

I did have the Cloud Car and it was a cool toy, but the one I wanted most as a kid and never got was the Tie Fighter - as an adult collector when I got the chance to buy one, I put a whole collection together! So that gets my second vote
Thanks for sharing this great story about your dad and your childhood, cool that you got a whole tie fighter collection (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Amazing 57 members has voted in a couple of hours :oops:, thanks guys for all the votes so far. There is still 3 days to vote for the members that has not voted yet ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looks like there is a huge fight about what vehicle that will take the 2nd place and go to the 2nd round

Again guys thanks for all the votes, there is still 3 days to vote in group A.

Group B will be ready friday for votes ;)

Gnomie

I have always wonder why they invented the Clown Car! It is totaly impractical for any use other than "Look at me, I can carry one passenger, and nothing else". Even the the colour belongs in a Circus. You could see this coming kilometres away, not a stealth vehicle.

It gets my vote.

Ian.

BabyAckbar

Padawan
What is the second one from?

Is one of the vintage mini rigs or from the late 90s releases?

Big fan of the other three but it is between the TIE and the transport.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
83 members has voted in the last 24 hours, thanks guys (y) there is still 48 hours left to vote if you have not voted yet ;)

Top Bottom