• Palitoy Landspeeder

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

AT-AT, ok is this a lucky draw again for the AT-AT or will we have another surprise and this is the end for last years winner and the winner from 2019 :unsure: I was surprised to see the Land speeder from palitoy got a draw against the AT-AT in the quater final and after I made the draw with wheel decider then they end up again in the same group again :oops:

Palitoy Landspeeder was in the semi final last year, in last round it had a draw against the AT-AT, can it win the round, will it be another draw or will this again be the exit as it was last year ? :unsure:

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship was in the semi final in 2020. Can it finally enter the final for first time or will this be the end as it was in 2020 :unsure:

Choose 1 Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 12:39 on 29th July.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Palitoy Landspeeder.jpg

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
This is difficult. I love the Palitoy Land Speeder, but my conscience won't let me not vote for the AT-AT. It simply IS the best toy of the three.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow there was no competition in the first semi final, the AT-AT knocked out the 2 other vehicles and is again ready for the final.

Latest posts

Top Bottom