• X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

Darth Vader Tie Fighter, the first 2 years it was in the quater final but last year it was knocked out in the first round. Can it go to the 2nd round in 2022 ?

Tie Interceptor Vehicle, it was in the quater final in 2019, in 2020 it was knocked out in the first round and last year it only made it to the 2nd round. Can it go to the 2nd round again in this nightmare group ?

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound, the vehicle that lost the final last year, can it go to the 2nd round and to the final again ?

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle was in the semi final last year and it has always made it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again ?

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:52 on 7th July.

Let the Vote Begin

Darth Vader Tie Fighter.jpg

Tie Interceptor Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound.jpg

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok this is the worst group for me so far in 2022. 4 vehicles that I really want in the next round. But I think the x-wing is the best one of all the x-wing vehicles and I had the y-wing when I was a kid. It has a gun that can move and you can have a droid like r2 in it with a pilot, it can also fire a torpedo, it is just so cool :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter was one of the very first Star Wars toys I ever owned back in 1978, and it's held a special place in my heart ever since. My votes therefore go to that and the excellent Y-Wing.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Y-wing for sure. Still remember getting one at a car boot sale in around 92/3 :cool:

Second one was tough. I remember having the DV tie fighter for Christmas but it was always the white tie fighter I wanted. I found an interceptor in a vintage toy shop in the late 90's and was well chuffed to have bought it, so that's my second choice.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok we had a big surprise in the group. The first vehicle from last years final is eliminated in the first round :oops: X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound is out of the game and it was also the only X-Wing that did not make it to the second round, wow what a surprise :oops:

Darth Vader Tie Fighter and the Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle won the group and is ready for the 2nd round, thanks guys for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom