• Speeder Bike Vehicle

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Twin-Pod Cloud Car

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler, has a bad history to my big surprise. one time it was knocked out in the first round and 2 times it has made it to the 2nd round. Will it go to 2nd round again ? :unsure:

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder is also a vehicle with not much succes again to my big surprise. 2 times it have been knocked out in the first round and in 2020 it made it only to the 2nd round. Can it do better in 2022 ? :unsure:

The mighty Speeder Bike Vehicle, well this vehicle also has a strange history. 3 times it had been in the quater final 😂 Can it go to the next round in this though group ? :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car, do not get much love, I think it is a cool vehicle. In 2019 it made it to the 2nd round but since then it has always been knocked out in the first round. Will it get more succes in 2022 ? :whistle:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:33 on 27th June.

Let the Vote Begin

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler.jpg

Sonic Controlled Land Speeder.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok the speeder bike was easy for me, but to choose between the last 3 vehicles was a nightmare for me. But the sandcrawler got my vote at the end :giggle:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
And now it starts to get a little bit tougher! Even though it effectively does almost nothing, I've always had a soft spot for the Twin-Pod Cloud Car after buying mine from Ware Toy Shop back in 1980 with my saved up pocket money, so one of my votes goes there :). The Speeder Bike gets my second vote, since I owned neither the Sandcrawler or the Sonic Land Speeder as a child, and hence have no nostalgic pull towards either.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Without doubt I had to pick the RC Sandcrawler. Was blown away when I discovered it existed in the 90's when I first read when of Sansweet's books. :cool:

And the speeder bike, which was the first thing I ever bought when I started collecting Star Wars toys in 92.

morrid12

Padawan
Never had owned any of these as a kid.
Went for sandcrawler as it would've had the wow! factor for the younger me and the twin pod as I liked the cloud city world.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler and the Speeder Bike Vehicle made it to the next round, thanks for all the votes ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom