• One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tatooine Skiff Vehicle

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

A-Wing Fighter do better and better each year, first round in 2019, 2nd round in 2020 and last year it made it to the quater final. Maybe it will go to the final and win in 2022 :unsure:

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle had the best result last year when it made it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle, has always been knocked out in the first round. Will 2022 be the year where it finally will make it to the next round ? :unsure:

Tatooine Skiff Vehicle, have a strange history. In 2019 it was knocked out in the 2nd round, in 2020 it made it to the quater final and last year it was knocked out in the first round. Will it be knocked out again or will it go to the next round or maybe to the final :whistle:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:30 on 25th June.

Let the Vote Begin

A-Wing Fighter.jpg

Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle.jpg

One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.jpg

Tatooine Skiff Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A-Wing and Tatooine Skiff Vehicle got my vote. I also like the 2 other vehicles, but I think the one I voted for is just better and more cool :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
The skiff was an easy choice. It was a grail toy for me when I first started collecting more seriously around 2000 and the toy itself is fantastic, with plenty of cool features.

A second choice was tough as the A wing and sand skimmer also became grails at one point as my collecting progressed....

And I've always liked the forest ranger....

But I'm limiting myself to two.

Skiff and A-wing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom