• ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Security Scout Vehicle

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

Ewok Combat Glider has never made it to the 2nd round before. I think it is a cool vehicle that can make an ewok to fly and attack with a load of rocks. I am still surprised it has not made it to the 2nd round.
Myabe 2022 will be a good year for the Ewok Combat Glider :unsure:

Imperial Cruiser was in the 2nd round in 2019 but did not make it the last 2 years. Can it do it again like in 2019 :unsure:

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle was in the 2nd round in 2020 but was knocked in the first round last year and in 2019. Can it go to the 2nd round again like in 2020 or is the group to hard :unsure:

Security Scout Vehicle, has also never made it to the 2nd round. I do not know what kenner was thinking when making this vehicle. But I will be surprised if it will go to the 2nd round :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:39 on 24th June.

Let the Vote Begin

Ewok Combat Glider.jpg

Imperial Cruiser.jpg

ISP-6 Imperial Shuttle Pod Vehicle.jpg

Security Scout Vehicle.jpg

morrid12

Padawan
Ewok glider and Imp Cruiser here too. Coming back to this fantastic world again after many years, these two rekindle more memories for me than the others, particularly the cruiser!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The Ewok Combat Glider and the Imperial Cruiser are the winners. They will go to the next round, thanks for all the votes :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom