Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 2

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - quarter final - Match 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Kenner Death Star Space Station, have not been in the semi final the last 2 years. Will this quater final again be the end or will we see it in the semi final in 2023 ? :unsure:

Palitoy Cantina has been in the semi final the last 3 years. So I guess it would be a major surprise if we do not see it in the next round :oops:

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band has also been in the semi final the last 3 years, so it would also be a major surprise if we do not see it in the next round :oops:

Turret Probot Playset was in the semi final last year. So I guess there is a big chance for that 1 or maybe 2 playset in this group will not be in the semi final again like they were last year, which playset will knocked out :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 3 days

Let the Vote Begin

Kenner Death Star Space Station.jpg

Palitoy Cantina.jpg

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band.jpg

Turret Probot Playset.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The Death Star has so much "playability" so this gets my vote along with the Blue Man Group.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
21 members have voted so far and 3 playset are fighting to the death for the 1st and 2nd place for the semi final. There are still time to vote guys ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
26 members have voted so far and that changed a lot. Another playset took the 1st place and the playset I thought was out of the fight are back in the in fight so now we have 4 playset that
again fight to the death for the 2 places for the semi finals. There are still time to vote guys. Who will go to the semi final :unsure: What a battle we have here (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for all the votes. Turret Probot Playset and Kenner Death Star Space Station are the winners and are now ready for the semi final.

Palitoy Cantina was only 2 votes from also going to the semi final and Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band was only 1 vote from the semi final.

What a fight we had in this group (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom