Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2022

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set has never received much love and has never made it to the 2nd round. Will this be the first time ? :unsure:

Imperial Attack Base was in the semi final and has always made it to the 2nd round. Will this be the first time it will be knocked out from the first round ? :unsure:

Rebel Command Center has also not received much love and has not been in the 2nd round before. Will this be the first time ? :unsure:

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures has also not been in the 2nd round. So I guess we will have at least one playset in the 2nd round for the first time in this group. But what playset will it be ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes 9:42 on 25th september.

Let the Vote Begin

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set.jpg

Imperial Attack Base.jpg

Rebel Command Center.jpg

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Out of these four choices, it has to be the Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set and Imperial Attack Base for me, I think. I love the Jabba's Dungeon box, but the 'toy' sucks like an industrial vacuum cleaner. If it weren't for the 3 great figures that come with it, I doubt anyone would even remember the damn thing! :LOL:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial Attack Base and The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures has my vote, looks like have another battle in this group about the 2nd place :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok this group was only the fight about the 1st and 2nd place 😂

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures is the winner and Imperial Attack Base get the 2nd place to my big surprise :oops: Thanks guys for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom