Forum Playset of the Year 2021 - Round 1 - Group D

Which playsets should go to the next round ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2021, there has been some changes since last year. The groups are bigger, I hope that will make it better.

Dagobah Action Playset, was in the Quater Final in 2019, but it was knocked out in the first round last year. Can it make a surprise again and go to the next round ? :unsure:

Endor Chase Complete Playpack, has never been knocked out in the first round. It was also in the Quater Final in 2019. Will it be knocked out for the first time in this round or as always go to 2nd round ? :geek:

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set, has always been knocked out in the first round. Will it make a surprise in 2021 and go to the 2nd round ? :whistle:

Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack, it was in the 2nd round the last 2 years. Can it do it again ? :ninja:

Choose 3 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Dagobah Action Playset.jpg

Endor Chase Complete Playpack.jpg

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set.jpg

Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Endor Chase Complete Playpack misses out for me. I agree the Dagobah set is by far the best of these 4 though, very nice though the Hoth Rescue Set also is :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a fight, Dagobah Action Playset and Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack are the winners. Endor Chase Complete Playpack only lost with 1 vote. Thanks for all the votes guys (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom