For Sale Various ROTJ MOC 27/05/10

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Due to upgrades, some re-focusing and finding doubles the following are for sale or trade.

My vintage MOC wants list is at http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=132

For sale or trade

(see below for detailed description and picture information, the cardback and any damage / other close up photos are as links below the main card front photo)

I'll add the detailed description and other close up pictures later as time allows or as people ask.

Death Star Droid 65b £50
Klaatu Skiff Guard 79b Anakin and Coin double offer £35

Postage is extra.

Payment by paypal, cheque, postal order or trade.

PM or post if you are interested or want more info / photos.

Death Star Droid 65b £50

Death Star Droid on a 65b punched Made in Hong Kong card.

Card is in very nice condition with just some minor edge wear top right corner, a small 1 cm spider crease and slight dent to the edge upper right and a very small surface impression above the shoulder of the droid photo - only visible at certain angles to the light.

Bubble is yellow with minor shelf wear scuffing and no other damage. Firmly sealed all the way round with waffle weave.

ROTJMOCDeathStarDroid65bback.jpg

Death Star Droid 65b cardback

Klaatu Skiff Guard 79b Anakin and Coin double offer £35

Klaatu Skiff Guard 79b Anakin and Coin double offer on a punched Made in Hong Kong card

Card has edge wear at the hanger hole. Card has been flexed top right - only visible at certain angles to the light with spider creasing associated with this area on the back of the card.

Bubble is yellowed and is firmly sealed all the way round with the waffle weave. The bubble also has an inner tray in which the figure sits. The figure has a speck of pink paint on the figure's left eye.

ROTJMOCKlaatuSkiff79bbackAnakinandc.jpg

Klaatu Skiff Guard 79b cardback

AndyG

Jedi Knight
All PMs replied to

Thank you for the interest (should have bumped the freakin thread months ago :roll: :D )

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Bump as the Death Star Droid sale fell through.

For those of you living outside of the UK paypal gift is the ONLY payment I will be taking, please bear this in my mind before contacting me - it will save both of us some time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom