Flat Stanley Time PLEASE HELP

bluesnagman

Padawan
Been a while guys. I hope all is well with everyone.
I am on my last 1st grader and it is time to do this again! Is there anyone that would like to help us out?

Thanks!!!
Todd
Last year the response for this was awesome. Dom came through big time for my daughter.
It is now time for my son to do the same assignment and I am looking for someone overseas to help him out.
My son is going to write you a letter telling you about Flat Stanley. Your "job" will be to take Flat Stanley around your town and show him this new land. Dom took a few pictures and told about each one. It was really awesome.
If anyone is interested in helping out this Yank and his son just drop me a PM. I will just need your address and I will send it out right away.
Please only volunteer if you are really interested in doing it. It is a little++ work and it would really break my 6 year old's heart if he didn't get a letter back.
We really appreciate it!

Todd

bluesnagman

Padawan
WOW!!! This forum is the greatest! It is about midnight there and 7 minutes after I make this post I have a volunteer! SEVEN MINUTES!!!!! Thanks Andy (Spoons)!

Dom,
If you have any pointers for Andy please post them here. Yours was awesome last year. We just pulled it out and had a look. Thanks again Dom for what you did. My daughter's was the best because of you and she will never forget it.

Todd

jayjedi

Sith Lord
would be more than happy todd to help you out, if for any reason it doesn't work out with spoons and bollux .

you do realise that spoons will be suicidal after this weekends football results and probably not alot of good unless you want pictures from the bridge he is going to throw himself off. :lol:

bollux by name, bollux by nature , :lol: thats all i am going to say :D

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
would be more than happy todd to help you out, if for any reason it doesn't work out with spoons and bollux .

you do realise that spoons will be suicidal after this weekends football results and probably not alot of good unless you want pictures from the bridge he is going to throw himself off. :lol:

bollux by name, bollux by nature , :lol: thats all i am going to say :D

we'll see Jay - I think Utd might be about to get spanked :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
spoons said:

as long as those scousers come good ( yes me cheering the pool) against chelsea, i dont give a **** what happens :D

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
spoons said:

as long as those scousers come good ( yes me cheering the pool) against chelsea, i dont give a **** what happens :D

2nd place is all I ask, come on the pool (and draw :D )

bluesnagman

Padawan
Thanks to all three of you guys who stepped up. That is mighty nice of all of you. It was sent off today to Spoons so he is the man right now. If he dies after the weekend because of the football game, I will get in touch with you guys. :lol:

Thanks again guys!

Todd

spoons

Grand Master
bluesnagman said:
Thanks to all three of you guys who stepped up. That is mighty nice of all of you. It was sent off today to Spoons so he is the man right now. If he dies after the weekend because of the football game, I will get in touch with you guys. :lol:

Thanks again guys!

Todd

here's hoping I stay alive :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Don't worry Jay, we'll look after you! :wink:

For what it's worth Todd, if I hadn't been away, I would have offered to help as well.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
bluesnagman said:
Does Dom ever post on this site anymore?
Not as much as a "forum hutt" should do !! :lol:

BTW, I'll get you that list of figures I'm looking for sometime next week that you pm'ed me about, but if your delivery arrives sooner let me know. :wink: 8)

bluesnagman

Padawan
Craig,
Just shoot me an email and I will put you on my loose AFA list. Then I will email you a list right when they come in.
Thanks

bluesnagman

Padawan
Andy,
Can you please let us know when you receive the letter? My son is so excited. He doesn't understand that it takes a few days to get across the ocean.
Thanks!!!

Todd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom