First limelight..

Rich.b

Padawan
Hello all
Thought i'd better put some pictures up of where my humble collection is at right now
P3290002.jpg

Top shelf, all Star Wars and start of Empire figures
P3290003.jpg

Middle shelf, remainder of Empire and start of Jedi figures
P3290004.jpg

You can see from this shelf the gaps in my collection so far, i have a Han Endor and an Admiral Ackbar in the post. The Yak Face was purchased at Memorabilia and the Anakin came from Imperial Nut on here :D
P3290009.jpg

Top shelf 2nd cabinet is a bandolier minus the foam with a couple of extra weapons boxes, the cantina band is a christmas present from my lad, 300th Boba Fett and an unknown Biker Scout from a toy fair a few years ago
P3290010.jpg

Middle shelf, couple of modern vintage, a stormie reseal on an original Palitoy 12 back, mail away rocket firing Boba, custom droid figures,2 baggies from Caswellboton here and a set of ROTS medalionz
P3290011.jpg

Lastly, 3 first edition annuals, George as stormie, mint Speeder Bike and my first focus - MIMB mini-rigs. The tripod is a mint box with unused contents and the energizer is in a slightly worn box but the contents are still in unused condition
I also have a loose B-Wing courtesy of Weasal and a loose Cap-2 not shown
I'll update this thread as my collection progess's

Thanks for looking

Rich

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks good

I like the display cabinet, I need to get something like that so I can put a few of mine on display.

drew

Padawan
Lovely shiny collections! Thats the sort of display cabinet i would like once i get started 8) I seen a similar cabinet maybe its the same on in ikea for 40quid can fit a light at top an all

Rich.b

Padawan
Thanks for the feedback guys :D
The cabinets are ikeas finest, i used to have the proper lights that fit in the top but the transformers got a bit too hot for my liking
@Burnsy, the sticker is from Bobamaker, he has a website selling Boba props and costume bits and i picked up a couple of him after chatting to him when he had a stall at memorabilia a couple of years ago. Am still toying with the idea of putting a costume together....
Rich

JohnWalsh

Padawan
I like it. Nothing wrong with a palitoy stormtrooper reseal. At least you admit it. Great POTF figures as well. I have always wanted a yak face but haven't picked one up yet. Anyways, thanks for sharing :)

Rich.b

Padawan
I have to say the Ikea cabinets are among the best i found, and i looked for a while before re-using the cabinets i already had full of models and lego mini-figures. Reminds me i must take some pictures of the star wars mini-figs.
Rich

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
yeah god bless ikea,,, still i need more shelves in mine,, glad Anakin got a good home.

thats the first time i have seen something i sold in someone else collection,, weird. he looks happy.

good collection i like the variety and the stepped plinths.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom